Queued 2v2s in the off-season

Hot Boy.7138

> @"Hot Boy.7138" said:

> Am I the only one that was expecting a queued 2v2 system to come out today with the end of the pvp season. They hinted they wanted to do some mini things during the break between seasons, but I don't see anything besides the usual right now.

I legit said the same shit LMAOO, Was to GOOD to be TRUE!

we'll get it 2021.

They wait for swiss being rdy before starting with it, if i understood it right. Even though i can't see a single reason why you would wait for swiss, we don't need swiss to start already (the 2 special Ats we already had were fine without it). I'm afraid, they will wait until no one is left to care about some little 2v2 offseasons anymore...

Just give us that content already please!

Step 1: Get good idea from players on what they want

Step 2: Announce that the idea will be coming "soon™"

Step 3 through 100: Repeat "soon™" after every time someone asks when it will be coming after a major patch with no signs of it.

Step 101: Start work on a butchered version of the idea after people become upset enough to start calling them out on failed promises

Step 102: Release butchered idea without testing, years after it was talked about and most of the players who asked for it are gone due to being ignored and lack of content

Step 103: Become upset with the players and call them "toxic" when they don't like what has been released.