Asking for nerfs with 9 new elite specs coming in 7 days is hilarious

LucianTheAngelic.7054

> @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > @FOX.3582 said:

> > > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > > > @FOX.3582 said:

> > > > Oh man, I can't wait to see the drama. Specially the people who are getting one-shot by a Deadeye. I'm gonna be here for some time.

> > >

> > > Oh you mean when deadeyes will one-shot kill themselves on my retal/reflects then call me a hackor.

> > >

> > > Yes. Much drama.

> > >

> > > It will be just like p/p thieves "pew pew" ing themselves into oblivion facing me. Only faster.

> >

> > Yeah, know know what you mean, but still drama is coming. No need to tell me how easy you can beat a Deadeye mate. =)

>

> To be totally honest it was a complete assumption! I havent tested any new spec, and did not do preview weekends.

>

> I want that new shiny feeling when PoF hits.

Haha, same for me man. I've only played a little bit with the Mirage and walked around for just five minutes in the new map. =)

• 4 months later...

> @"Milan.9035" said:

> Herald, daredevil, and druid say otherwise.

LOL only reason herald is played by the handful of people who play rev is because renegade is a joke and core rev was never intended to work at all. Out of Hot and core specs combined, druid is the only thing on par with the current meta cancer.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > > Title says it all. Huge changes are coming and people are qqing really?

> >

> > What do you mean? I saw the Mesmer infos but what about the other 8 informations? Is there a bit on Reddit?

>

> The thread was necro'd

well, well...headshot. my attention to detail has plummeted lately.

> @"LucianTheAngelic.7054" said:

> > @"Exedore.6320" said:

> > I'll laugh at OP when people go back to playing HoT elite specs a week after PoF because they're so much better.

> It has been 5 months, I'll take that apology now ;)

Considering Firebrand, Holosmith, Mirage were buffed pretty heavily right before or after release, I would say I don't owe you one. Revenant, Ranger, Thief are still played non PoF. Elementalist is a toss-up.