Three things I dislike about the combat in this game.

Aodlop.1907

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > 1) Animations are too flashy, visual clusterf*ck

>

> As we have seen in other games, options to limit effects would be a good thing to have. We have an extreme amount of flashes. Scale that up as more and more people stack and it really is quite much. Any world boss, mass event or WvW zerg fight and there are no tells that something occurs since the visual noise has it drowned out. Simple example, why do we have flash for mounting and dismounting? Keep the animations for the points that matter and not just because you can.

>

check the lod box in graphics options. that greatly limits visual clutter.

1. Graphic Settings could help.

2. Let's not make a warrior that can cast Thousand Blades and run around shredding everything.

3. I agree. It would be great to have MORE skills in legends. Kalla's legend is my favourite, but to this day I never used this condi skill (which gives you bloodthirst). One utility slot is completly wasted. Everything would be better for my power renegade.

My list:

1. One player in downed state can take down another. Some downed professions are still powerful, like necromancers and mesmers. Or at least downed players have too many health.

2. Autoattack. I mean the ability that makes your character attacking the mob without pressing 1. This is just my opinion, but I don't like when "game plays itself".

3. Powercreep. Because it's too easy if all you have to do is press _this super op whirling skill every 9 seconds to deal 40k burst damage._ I hate Whirling Skills.

Bonus:

4. Non-damaging condis shouldn't keep you in combat mode, like cripple, chill, weakness, vulnerability, slow.