Build Templates can be a problem if..

If they do not have a Cooldown in WvW at least. I can see it being a minor problem (not really that big) if players who run out of combat can swap builds on the fly at the press of a button. Can make people swap to a counter spec build instantly and maybe even in zerg fights where a group will run to the back to swap to a different build to gain advantage. This is the only problem i can see with build templates in WvW if they do not have a cooldown.

> @"Sazukikrah.5036" said:

> If they do not have a Cooldown in WvW at least.

I doubt you will be able to switch while you are still in combat, just like you cannot switch weapons as long as you are not out of combat.

> @"Rubius.9280" said:

> I believe this is already not possible in the design and was mentioned on the last livestream when they covered certain limitations.

Ooh, what did I miss?? (goes to look for latest Guild Chat video)

If a team is able to head back into their spawn to adjust their composition (say, adding more healers if they need them, or swapping heals into DPS), I'd say that's a valuable strategic play if they have the gear and characters for it, wouldn't you?

There's really very little difference at that point between build swapping and just having players log onto other characters to update their WvW team composition, besides maybe 30-60 seconds of load times. It would function almost exactly the same as the game currently does.