Besides new Maps, what new WvW content do you all want?

Knighthonor.4061

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > @"Thornwolf.9721" said:

> >

> > While everything you say is true and I do tend to lean and agree with it we have to also take into account A-net can't play their own game. They are really bad in these modes so Im assuming alot of the handi-caps that are super hand-holdy are there because THEY want them to be. I don't believe they will do anything for this game mode, and while part of what you said is correct I do remember ducking behind cover In WaR to get away from BW's and their dots. Just to pot up and bum rush around the building to get them from behind due to having charge.

> >

> > I suppose the way they have it now with how you describe it is a self-destructive form of what would be considered acceptable, but desert map "Has" potential as does edge of the mists if they actually took the time to seek that potential. Hell even alpine has untapped potential and EB, all of these maps are just lazily done and they have so little toward a good game mode and MUCH more toward just "Zerg for reward". I don't know how to fix it and im confident A-net wouldn't fix it even if we gave them the answer, I have little faith in anything to do with this game... I stay because its my home. For better.... or for worse...

>

> I'd go further and say that as the changes have happened, the older wvw players have gradually vanished and the newer players actually prefer things to hold their hand for them. If it's what the majority of players today want then the remnants with a different mindset will just continue to bleed out. And from Anets point of view I suppose that's the correct way as it will draw more of the current pve players in. I can't see them doing the drastic changes that would probably be necessary to bring the old players back.

>

Comes down to them not caring about the old players, and them not being the targeted demographic. I honestly believe A-net has this Idea of "Ok these players have been here long enough, time to phase them out." Rather than actually listen and give the players what they want. We are not people to them, we are not their community we are the dehumanized dollar signs lol.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic