Magic find on Black Lion chests.

I will like to confirm this from you guys, i dont know when, but i heard from someone that black lion chests are now affected by magic finds, so i have been maxing out my magic finds for these few months before opening black lion chests, i got all my magic finds from utility, food, celebration booster, and banners. I have been opening 50 chests per month, meaning whenever a new uncommon exclusive skin came out i have been buying 50 chests to get them, and i have got them all tbh with you guys, i have got them ever since a few months back after maxing out my magic finds......please tell me this is real and not just my superb good luck.....

These are the few items i got from last few months results, Golden Talon Longbow, Watchwork Wings backpack, Dragon Firework backpiece, Searing chain Gloves(recently) and i open 50 chests per updates and i got them. And i just having good luck? Or are black lion chests now affected by magic find officially?

magic find does not affect the black lion chests but it is highly likely that the special items like mounts and unique skins have a different drop rate over the other items. For example last month I used 73 keys and got 6 bonus drops, 2 uncommon weapons, 1 rare tree node, the bow, backpiece + mount. Also some people get the nice stuff on the first 5 keys, others dont get it after a 100, RNG is going to RNG.

Thats very surprising to hear, because i always thought its affected by magic finds for almost half a year without knowing it. I have been doing this and i have been thinking getting those exclusive items are because of my max magic finds.

The reason i only ask this today is because i came across the webpage on GW2 wiki today by chance and that says black lion chests are not affected by magic finds, which is very shocking to me.

Anyway i will like to say Anet has been my lucky star all these years, i followed them from Guild Wars 1 until now and everything has been good for me. Their support teams are always there when i run into technical problems. Their service is great!

Magic Find only affects drops from mobs and a very few types of containers. Black Lion chests are not one of the containers ever known to be affected by Magic Find. People have been opening BLC for 7+ years and reporting what they’ve gotten and Magic Find hasn’t been a factor. Lucky streaks are known to happen though.

No mf does not affect it. If anything and it takes you 50 blc then you are essentially paying $50 per skin which is a rip off imo. I was really lucky the last few updates but this last time i used 75 blk and didnt get 1 at all. My MF is at 320 base. All i got was crap and maybe made off with 200 g worth of garbage. Lesson learned and anet lost a recurring customer and now i play dragon hunter world because of it. Which has nothing to do with anything at all.