The inconvenience of keeping track of an achievement

august.8016

Many times I wanted to remind myself of an achievement using the appropriate option ( the eye) but I never did it.

This is because each time an Ap is tracked, the daily panel on the right of the screen is completely overwritten.

I don't know if this is just my obsession or not but I think it would be much more comfortable to be able to see the daily panel separately from the tracking AP.

Don't you think it's better to have them separated?

I always keep at least one achievement tracked specifically to hide the dailies, because I don't like having a massive list of text there when I have no intention of doing them. If I am doing dailies I track the 3 I've chosen.

I'd like to have more _options_ to customise that list (and all the other stuff which appears down the side of the screen) but I really wouldn't want to be stuck with the dailies always cluttering up the screen.

I've always kinda hated that it hides the dailies too, but can see why others would want to always hide dailies the way it currently works...so....why not just have an option to hide dailies? Then let us track achievements while also having the dailies display. Win-win; i get to still see my dailies while tracking something else and other people never have to look at the daily list if they don't want to