Zaishen Menagerie.

I used the menagerie a lot in GW2 (even though one of my 4 rangers never changed her pet) and even bought the pet unlock pack and considered it money well spent. But I think it wouldn't have the same benefits in GW2 because rangers can have all pets unlocked at the same time (in GW1 you only had one - if you switched pets you lost the one you had) and because pets don't need to be trained up. Literally the only benefit would be making it quicker for the 2nd, 3rd etc. ranger on your account to unlock all the pets.

Which isn't to say there shouldn't be an option to 'copy' pet unlocks from one character to another, but I doubt it would need to be something as elaborate as the menagerie and I definitely wouldn't want to see a gem store purchase for it. Maybe it could be done through the home instance?

> @"videoboy.4162" said:

> I miss the Menagerie. I also miss my Rainbow Phoenix.

>

Oh yeah. The rainbow phoenix.

I occasionally switch my ele to ele/ranger in order to use the phoenix... as it fits her like a glove.

My main ranger uses a wolf.

I went pet mad with my Ranger and put all of his heroes with pets.

I don't remember each individual one, exactly, but know that Margrid uses Ranger/Paragon and a Tiger.

I love Margrid, and see her as much as paragon as ranger.

Koss has a lion, Jora a white bear, Olias has a raven, Livia has a black widow, Sosuke a phoenix, Pyre has Hounds of Balthazar, etc...

The only heroes I didn't give pets to are Monks.

Can't afford to have their skills recharging if pet dies.

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> I would like to see the pets roaming around in their natural environment and showing off their attacks and idle modes.

>

>

Occasionally, I go around the menagerie just to have a quiet break from action, and look at the pets roaming around their environment.

Funny to see all the birds by the river, such as the flamingos.