Build templates clown fiesta

Khalisto.5780

Many of you may have noted that your builds are not automatticaly swapping from one game mode to another

So

I don't know if anet said anything about this in the patch

But it looks like from yesterday reset this feature was disable and now you have to manually switch builds in your build templates before match starts

This have ruined at least half of my matches today

There's always at least one person per match that realizes they have their pve build on, sometimes they realize it 10 secs before the match starts and don't have one of their tabs set to pvp and there you go again on basically a 4v5

oh well, it's been terrible so far

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> Many of you may have noted that your builds are not automatticaly swapping from one game mode to another

>

> So

>

> I don't know if anet said anything about this in the patch

>

> But it looks like from yesterday reset this feature was disable and now you have to manually switch builds in your build templates before match starts

>

> This have ruined at least half of my matches today

>

> There's always at least one person per match that realizes they have their pve build on, sometimes they realize it 10 secs before the match starts and don't have one of their tabs set to pvp and there you go again on basically a 4v5

>

> oh well, it's been terrible so far

Some aren't finding out until into the match doing weapon swap or start trying to use skills. Got the "why do I have a shield" type of comment more than once

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> Many of you may have noted that your builds are not automatticaly swapping from one game mode to another

>

> So

>

> I don't know if anet said anything about this in the patch

>

> But it looks like from yesterday reset this feature was disable and now you have to manually switch builds in your build templates before match starts

>

> This have ruined at least half of my matches today

>

> There's always at least one person per match that realizes they have their pve build on, sometimes they realize it 10 secs before the match starts and don't have one of their tabs set to pvp and there you go again on basically a 4v5

>

> oh well, it's been terrible so far

They don't test anything that's the problem.

> @"Ocean.1469" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > Many of you may have noted that your builds are not automatticaly swapping from one game mode to another

> >

> > So

> >

> > I don't know if anet said anything about this in the patch

> >

> > But it looks like from yesterday reset this feature was disable and now you have to manually switch builds in your build templates before match starts

> >

> > This have ruined at least half of my matches today

> >

> > There's always at least one person per match that realizes they have their pve build on, sometimes they realize it 10 secs before the match starts and don't have one of their tabs set to pvp and there you go again on basically a 4v5

> >

> > oh well, it's been terrible so far

>

> They don't test anything that's the problem.

has it been told to anybody the autoswapping would be disabled?

It takes a special talent to not to test something when your previous experiences were all failures. Consistency on stupidity is, and will be the worst part of anet it seems. How hard it is to test the thing and than implement it? Why do we have to experience at least 2 fixes to every patch?

> @"alain.1659" said:

> It takes a special talent to not to test something when your previous experiences were all failures. Consistency on stupidity is, and will be the worst part of anet it seems. How hard it is to test the thing and than implement it? Why do we have to experience at least 2 fixes to every patch?

things were working correctly till 29th daily reset, it looks line some intentional mess up

Is it intended that you can't switch characters/classes even before match start anymore? That would be horrible as hell.. why am i multiclass player when i can't switch classes for a better teamcomp anymore? That would be a stupid like crazy change...

I hope the other stuff with the build templates interaction between PvP and PvE is not intended either... If i made a build in PvP in my PvP build panel then i want that to be the automatic first pick when i join PvP just as it was before build templates. Don't ruin quality of life features you have since game release (that my PvP build automatically get picked when i join PvP except for the weapons), you should improve them instead, so that wepons get changed to my PvP build automatically when i join PvP not that nothing changes anymore and i am left with my PvE build wheni forget about this...

That skills 6-0 are not working after trying to switch chars is another good joke but at least that is clearly not intended but just a bug.

Have not played today, did some of this mess get fixed already? And can we get a message from a dev so we know what of this mess is intended and what not? I rly need to know if i can switch classes for a better teamcomp or not in this season...

If you can't change this PvE/ PvP interaction with curretn build templates then just delte the templeates from PvP until you could create them especially for PvP. Like when i switch from PvE to PvP i automatically switch from PvE templates to PvP templates and automatically have my PvP build i picked the last time in was in PvP.

If you then sell gems shop templates seperately for PvE and PvP to make some more money or if you sell one template that simultaniously unlock one more template for all gemamodes is up to you, i rly don't care but pls don't let it be like it is atm... We need seperate PvP templates...

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> That skills 6-0 are not working after trying to switch chars is another good joke but at least that is clearly not intended but just a bug.

This bug seems to trigger when you do any kind of relogging, I had a teammate that crashed and did not switch toons and had the same bug

To "fix" this bug you can't swap your first match, it's been working for me so far

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

>

> > That skills 6-0 are not working after trying to switch chars is another good joke but at least that is clearly not intended but just a bug.

>

> This bug seems to trigger when you do any kind of relogging, I had a teammate that crashed and did not switch toons and had the same bug

>

> To "fix" this bug you can't swap your first match, it's been working for me so far

>

Only not switch the first match and then it is not bugging anymore?

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> >

> > > That skills 6-0 are not working after trying to switch chars is another good joke but at least that is clearly not intended but just a bug.

> >

> > This bug seems to trigger when you do any kind of relogging, I had a teammate that crashed and did not switch toons and had the same bug

> >

> > To "fix" this bug you can't swap your first match, it's been working for me so far

> >

>

> Only not switch the first match and then it is not bugging anymore?

it seems like it. Until you fully log out, then you have to not switch on first match again

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > >

> > > > That skills 6-0 are not working after trying to switch chars is another good joke but at least that is clearly not intended but just a bug.

> > >

> > > This bug seems to trigger when you do any kind of relogging, I had a teammate that crashed and did not switch toons and had the same bug

> > >

> > > To "fix" this bug you can't swap your first match, it's been working for me so far

> > >

> >

> > Only not switch the first match and then it is not bugging anymore?

>

> it seems like it. Until you fully log out, then you have to not switch on first match again

Will try that ty!