Can I please request Loadouts as a new feature?

Don't confuse this with Templates. That is a feature that we already have here. You can use Templates in other games to save your build/gear. After that you can do anything you want, change your build/gear whatever. If you load the Template back it will be just the way you saved it. However in Guild Wars it means that it will keep track of all the changes. If you change your build/gear it will change as well. So you can load it back like the way you already have it. I already got a forum ban for asking if this is bug. So I understand that this is the way it should be in Guild Wars.

Therefore I want Loadouts. This means in other games that it will keep track of all the changes. If you change your build/gear it will change as well. So you can load it back like the way you already have it. However I hope that in Guild Wars it will be that you save your build/gear. After that you can do anything you want, change your build/gear whatever. If you load the Loadout back it will be just the way you saved it.

Can I please have this wonderful feature called Loadouts? I know that I was assuming that I wanted Templates, but I learned the hard way, that this is something I don't want at all. Therefore please allow me to have Loadouts.

Just think about the possibilities. You change your weapon just for one boss and you can just load the Loadout back, because it is acting like the Templates in other games. That would be sweet.

We originally had loadouts, they gave us equipment and build loadouts disguised as templates (name wise). The only real template is the shared build templates that are account wide. Basically the loadouts we had got screwed up (there was none added apart from ones you can purchase now), and we got 3 free templates... (3 more temporarily in gem store).

So basically everything could have stayed as it was before... With 1 gear slot added tho. And 3 real templates that you can share. But ofcourse they could not code it that loadouts were untouched to have the 3 templates work with them and with being able to monetize them (arc had the free version that worked with the original loadouts).