Isn't it a little ridiculous...

That the medium magitech legs skin, a GEMSTORE SKIN, has such horrible clipping on human females? It's always been a major annoyance of mine that the skin I paid money for is basically unusable without a big overcoat thing to cover it up when there's very similar skins that just don't have this issue.

https://imgur.com/jTIXrbJ

> @"Jethro.9376" said:

> What about basic armor skins that are clipping since launch? Technically we paid money for them aswell.

That isn't good either but no one pays money directly for specific base game skins. My problem with this is that a portion of an item people have to buy separately will end up with an item that doesn't function the way it should. One is a bit of a bummer and the other feels like a faulty product.

> @"Sarge shot Grif.6450" said:

> > @"Jethro.9376" said:

> > What about basic armor skins that are clipping since launch? Technically we paid money for them aswell.

>

> That isn't good either but no one pays money directly for specific base game skins. My problem with this is that a portion of an item people have to buy separately will end up with an item that doesn't function the way it should. One is a bit of a bummer and the other feels like a faulty product.

I'm 100% with you but sadly it's more likely that we're getting a new xpac, alliances, real templates and much more in 2019 than that glitches like that ever being addressed and that's a big SHAME!

Just the other day I used a total makeover kit to slim down my Norn guardian cause the armour I wanted her to wear was clipping very visibly and I was tired of this nonsense. My theory has been for a long time that whoever designs the armours only checks if it looks okay on the slimmest models and for everybody else it's a coin toss if it's clipping or has ugly stretched textures. ugh

> @"Thalimae.3406" said:

> Just the other day I used a total makeover kit to slim down my Norn guardian cause the armour I wanted her to wear was clipping very visibly and I was tired of this nonsense. My theory has been for a long time that whoever designs the armours only checks if it looks okay on the slimmest models and for everybody else it's a coin toss if it's clipping or has ugly stretched textures. ugh

Possibly true. Though if they only checked on the larger models the slimmer ones would be wearing bells, like when they "fixed" the Monk Outfit. I wonder how hard it would be for them to make each armor in small-medium-large and apply the appropriate one based on character build? I mean of course it would be harder than doing one stock piece, but would it take up that much more design time to implement different "stretches" and cross check with the character like the wedding outfit does when it checks for race and gender?