Feedback from somebody with 4071 hours invested into this game.

I liked the story. But why this short. I mean come on the prologue which was supposed to be a demo had a larger, longer story and even a larger map with more content. Promise broken and i am sure the next episode will be in 3 months or more so ty for hyping me but not delivering.

I like the buff ideea. But why so short duration? It makes me feel rushed wherever i go on this map. I can not even take in the scenery. Make it at least a 30 min thing with faster recharge from skills. Why even a bug has to be such a chore? Remeber you were supposed to be a non grinding game and now we gring for 15 min buffs. I am sorry but its ridiculous this needs to be fixed asap I expect a patch by tonight.

OTHER THAN THAT GOOD JOB.

lol only 4071 hrs? :( try 15k hours n then maybe u can start complaining n 'expecting' this n that patch by this n that time frame :) i m sure more people has more than 15k hours played on this game :) n even then anet wont give in cause u r whiny about expecting this n that. just live with the LS episode; it's always meant to be short like that. remember u r not reading a freaking 800-2000 page Hairy Potter or Lord of the Pings book. :)

> @"tomaxamot.2683" said:

> lol only 4071 hrs? :( try 15k hours n then maybe u can start complaining n 'expecting' this n that patch by this n that time frame :) i m sure more people has more than 15k hours played on this game :) n even then anet wont give in cause u r whiny about expecting this n that. just live with the LS episode; it's always meant to be short like that. remember u r not reading a freaking 800-2000 page Hairy Potter or Lord of the Pings book. :)

You are right that number of hours is irrelevant, but this is the shortest episode since ls1. Given episodes have been longer with more substantial instances with each passing season and even the prologue was longer, it is reasonable feedback for anyone to find the huge shortening concerning