Living Story 2 free?

Rubiks.4302

Hi. I bought the game before they made the deal of PoF giving you HoT for free, so I paid for both expansions and got nothing free. And then realized that Living Story 2 you have to pay for it too? Make it free for those of us that don't have it and didn't get the free HoT deal? It's a lot of Gems and I would like to play that content.

I don't entirely disagree that by now S2 should perhaps be either free or at least a smaller value package. Season 3 and 4 get a lot more content and so I'm of the opinion they are fine to be charged as they are, but S2 is very old content, with less content Vs expacs and other Seasons.

Don't you get the maps free at least? I forget how it works with those two

> @"Rubiks.4302" said:

> Hi. I bought the game before they made the deal of PoF giving you HoT for free, so I paid for both expansions and got nothing free. And then realized that Living Story 2 you have to pay for it too? Make it free for those of us that don't have it and didn't get the free HoT deal? It's a lot of Gems and I would like to play that content.

You should have received this free:

_If you purchased and activated Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns before 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (UTC-7) on August 30, 2019, we’ll send you a Heart of Thorns Veteran’s Package through the in-game mail system. It contains an exclusive Mordrem Glider, the exclusive “Vanguard” title, and a Heart of Thorns Veteran’s Armor Voucher you can use to select one of sixteen Gem Store armor skins. (Please allow up to seventy-two hours for delivery.)_