Please add PoF stats to Raid gear

Oglaf.1074

> @Oglaf.1074 said:

> > @Kheldorn.5123 said:

> > It's not about currency but gating content wisely to push sales.

>

> Again, the stats are already in regular Raids so your point is moot.

>

> Plus you can apparently get it from Fractals, too - without buying any expansion pack...?

I'm not saying they aren't. However I think it's wrong decision to give away PoF stats in non-PoF content.

Eh, we're in a weird funk right now as some of the recipes got bugged that were supposed to offer the new stats. I mean it's nice that Grandmaster Marked gear and Raid boss gear got the stats added to them, but it's still an annoyance not being able to craft those stats by conventional means. As in I'd much rather pay 10g in crafting gear to make an inscription for mystic toilet reroll rather having to pay 20g + 600 shards for a boss drop that has the stats built into it.

> @Ivienn.6354 said:

> Raid stuff that drops from bosses has PoF stats. I can select it on some drops I have and I have friends who's raid gear got stat reset with PoF as it now includes new stats.

Yes, but this is about the cheaper Magnetite Shard boxes.

> @Oglaf.1074 said:

> > @starlinvf.1358 said:

> > Or the better solution is to just get PvP or WvW armor, which has the those stats sets available in both Exotic and Asc'd form.

>

> Because those modes are PvE.

>

> Oh wait...

What is it raiders always tell non-raiders? "If you want the rewards, do the content."

Till you can achieve em through different ways i am fine.

The question seems more ''Since i have stacked currencies from the previous expansion, could i use em to buy new expansion equipment?''.

To me is something Normal for a mmo like this. In all other mmo you'll have to farm specific content for better stats.

Edit: it could probably be done, what are you asking for, but don't pretend that as an obbligation from anet.

Regardless of the current avaliability, I honestly think that:

Legendaries should get the stats added immediately (as they already are) as having every stat option is the entire point of legendaries.

Use PoF raids to fill out the rest of the legendary rightside pieces so people can have full legendary gear (finally)

Separate currencies for HoT, PoF, adnd all future expansion's raids.

All currencies for raids of all expansions can be converted to "Crystallized Magic"

"Crystallized Magic" can be spent to get ascended gear from any expansion's raid vendors, but that gear has a basic skin (same as crafted)

Each expansion's raid skins and other items can only be bought with that expansion's raid currency.

With this system you can immediately get new stats sets if you have old raid currency saved up, but you still have to do new raids to get the new rewards released with them.