[GW1] - Banned after creating a character.

So heres what happened:

I bought GW1 Complete Collection yesterday from the official site and created my account, (around 18:10 local time) - i had to try a few times, for some reason it didnt accept the password i wanted, whatever.

Finally managed to get to the character creation screen and made a prophecies warrior. Logged in, walked like 2 inches (didnt go past the town crier) and went afk literally 15 seconds after logging in for the first time, didnt click on anyone, didnt type anything in chat, and definitely did not trade with anyone. They have the logs, if they take the time.

So i went afk for like a good 30-45 minutes to walk my dog. This is what i saw when i came back:

(I dont know when did the ban exactly happen, but it was less than an hour)

"Your Guild Wars account has been terminated for engaging in or assisting gold or item sales for real-world money, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct, this action is permanent. (Code=045)"

So i got banned literally for buying the game and creating a character.

After this i quickly checked my emails, there was absolutely nothing. After a while (19:54 local time) i recieved the email about the payment information. 15 minutes later (20:10) i got the order confirmation email with serials etc and thanking me for buying.

(20:16) Thanks for creating a Guild Wars account! and to verify email - i was already banned by this time.

I really dont know what went wrong, has anyone seen this before?

No VPN, at home, (tho my IP changes quiet frequently, sometimes i have to authenticate multiple times a day, idk why)- I have 2 other accounts, (and 2 paid hot+2 pof) - one of the gw1 accounts was also logged in when i got the ban, using multilaunch. Nobody knows my account information, never shared accounts. And if they check logs they will clearly see that i spent like 15 seconds 'playing', without interacting with anyone/anything ingame (ever since, cause i was afk and then banned). Other than that i was just standing there for about 45 minutes - or even less, depending when the bad happened.

What do?

From my experience Customer Support does not really respond to individual cases in this forum, or in-game support tickets, unless it is utterly broken and experienced by multiple players.

I have much better luck with the Support websites.

GW1 Support: https://help.guildwars.com/hc/en-us

GW2 Support: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us