Bugs and Glitches made it difficult to play with new players

Vilin.8056

It has occurred to me that that, when an old player trying to accompany new players into the first of these Expansion quests, the game glitches so badly that it can be very frustrating, therefore it can be difficult to recommend Guildwars 2 to friends just to play together, the glitches goes as follows:

Heart of Thorns:

"Prologue: Rally to Maguuma" became blocked from players who has already done this part of story, and since its instance also connects to the next story instance "Torn From the Sky", it will require the new player to manually find his way out of the instant (relog will not work) in order for the old player to join in the next following story.

Path of Fire:

During the airship scene in "Sparking the Flame", if the instance owner choose to skip the cutscene, party members who don't will glitch into the bottom of the airship then dies, then it will require the instance owner to suicide in order to respawn and reposition teamates who glitches out. During the quest to save the village from fire, teamates are prone to bug out from getting the mount ability. New players are also prone to accidentally trigger the redzone while doing this quest, resulting kick-outs that require restart the story, and back to the airship bug.

In my playthrough I was able to get creative to find some work around for these problems, but I believe not many are as lucky, it for sure does not provide a good first day experience for those who just purchased this game.