Warrior Event in Lion's Arch Aerodrome !!

> @"Donutdude.9582" said:

> It would seem that ArenaNet have had to disable banner skills whilst they investigate the bug.

Yeah they did. Well this is just fun to watch, on the other side it was like warrior is having protest because of the bannerslave things XD

Deep down though I want them to change banner for something else in case they can't fix it.

> Logging in now to check. This is hilarious! =)

>

> Edit: They're closing maps down. Boo! Warriors! Get to making more maps with banner festivities! <3

I get that you think it's funny and I'll admit the pics look pretty epic. However, you shouldn't encourage people to use an exploit, even if it's relatively harmless. While Anet has more of a sense of humor than some companies, they do tend to take a dim view of encouraging exploits.

> @"tinymurder.5791" said:

> I get that you think it's funny and I'll admit the pics look pretty epic. However, you shouldn't encourage people to use an exploit, even if it's relatively harmless. While Anet has more of a sense of humor than some companies, they do tend to take a dim view of encouraging exploits.

I understand your p.o.v. Normally, I strongly discourage such things. But this was very funny and didn't harm the game in a violent way nor did it provide any advantages.

I've stopped now but I had my moment :)

> > @"tinymurder.5791" said:

> > I get that you think it's funny and I'll admit the pics look pretty epic. However, you shouldn't encourage people to use an exploit, even if it's relatively harmless. While Anet has more of a sense of humor than some companies, they do tend to take a dim view of encouraging exploits.

>

> I understand your p.o.v. Normally, I strongly discourage such things. But this was very funny and didn't harm the game in a violent way nor did it provide any advantages.

>

> I've stopped now but I had my moment :)

Appart from the fact that anet dissabled warrior banners after this ”fun event” which a few of my warrior buddies got very angry about.