QoL Issue: Complete Crafting when all mats are in the inventory

Sometimes I enjoy crafting for various reasons. What I don't really like is crafting high tier items from their base items.

If I'm crafting armor or a weapon and I have all the unrefined mats in my inventory, I would like to be able to do so without refining the mats and creating the components.

It's not a big issue for simple crafting at a low tier, but the higher you get, the more complex things build upon each other.

If I'm crafting an exotic weapon and have all the mats, but not the crafted components, I would like to hit the [craft] button and have it craft the number I have selected, removing the unrefined mats from my inventory in one fell swoop.

Or maybe I'm just a whiner and should be glad I have the mats to complete the items in the first place.

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Scribes everywhere would love this but I imagine it's to prevent the heartbreak of using something rare that you didn't realize was part of a lower recipe.

I can definitely see this as a problem.

Maybe a solution would be to add a separate button to allow full crafting with the full list of mats to be used in accomplishing the finished task.

My complaint isn't so much that I need to click on the sub items to bring up the crafting for them (most items do not have a very long list of items)

My complaint is that oftentimes crafting raw materials takes non trivial amount of time (convert that stack of 250 elder logs into planks and sit around for a while). If that were instantaneous, life would be much better. Even now, speed is inconsistent - some items craft fast, others craft slow.

I'm not quite sure how slow crafting enhances the game - player is logged in, but just sitting there. Most crafting places are safe, so there is not some danger of a monster coming by and killing you while you craft.

> @"Solvar.7953" said:

> My complaint isn't so much that I need to click on the sub items to bring up the crafting for them (most items do not have a very long list of items)

> My complaint is that oftentimes crafting raw materials takes non trivial amount of time (convert that stack of 250 elder logs into planks and sit around for a while). If that were instantaneous, life would be much better. Even now, speed is inconsistent - some items craft fast, others craft slow.

> I'm not quite sure how slow crafting enhances the game - player is logged in, but just sitting there. Most crafting places are safe, so there is not some danger of a monster coming by and killing you while you craft.

>

This. I literally go play another game when im crafting and i have alot of resources to convert. turning 5 full stacks of mithril, wood, or well anything into the next tier takes forever, and im not looking forward to having to finally craft the near 70 deldrimor ingots i need :/