It's Wintersday! Santa got you.... A timer for the JP!!

Can we get real and remove this thing already? There seems to be no reason at all for this 30 min timer to be on maps. I can't count the amount of times I got booted from the map mere seconds before finishing it. Now you can say, check the timer and remap if it's bad before you start jumping and that's all fine and dandy, but sometimes you forget. And it's kind of beside the point, because there is *no reason* for this timer to be there. Nobody cares about the scoring mechanism on the map, it doesn't mean or do anything, it isn't stored anywhere, rewards nothing, nobody even checks.

Remove the timer please, and manage it like any other map where you just occasionally close it down and give players the option to switch out early.

While the timing is annoying, I suspect it is there partly because the event is set up a PvP time scenario (which is why there is also a score).

Another good reason is this prevents the case of it getting bugged out, and potentially remaining in some bugged (non playable) state for hours/days. I don't think I've seen the jumping puzzle bug out, but if it did, this does mean it will time out and a new one will get created in fairly short order.

I do really wish, however, that they would make it so that the game does not add you to an event with <5 minutes - create a new instance instead if no suitable one exists.

> @"Solvar.7953" said:

> While the timing is annoying, I suspect it is there partly because the event is set up a PvP time scenario (which is why there is also a score).

> Another good reason is this prevents the case of it getting bugged out, and potentially remaining in some bugged (non playable) state for hours/days. I don't think I've seen the jumping puzzle bug out, but if it did, this does mean it will time out and a new one will get created in fairly short order.

> I do really wish, however, that they would make it so that the game does not add you to an event with <5 minutes - create a new instance instead if no suitable one exists.

>

With no items use-able inside and it only being one map without too many weird things, the risks of it bugging out should be very low indeed. And they can still do map refreshes like they do in normal maps.

If this really is an issue though for some technical reason, good design would mean they'd prevent you from starting a track with less than 5 min left on the clock, and instead give you the option to move map at that point. The way it is right now, it's just poor.