Did Dailies get harder? (Returning player!)

> @"bryony.1576" said:

> Off the top of my head, last night my housemate had "Daily Vista Viewer" but I didn't have it. I don't remember what I had instead, but I remember looking at it and thinking "Uh, nope. Too hard, not going to be able to complete that. Oh well."

>

> Edit: Thanks for the reply though! It feels a bit sucky that you can't pick and choose :(.

A player who doesn't have PoF expansion when it is a bounty daily will instead get a vista viewer. If a daily is Desert Vista or Forager, then the player gets Maguuma Wastes' version instead.

I recommend looking out for WvW Big Spender or PvP player kills which can be done in the PvP Lobby (Cross Swords Icon on top left).

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> I do think they've become quite annoying with both expos, like if you just own Core you always get easy stuff like Vista Viewer, but with the expos its easy for stuff such as "Dragon's Stand Event Completer" to get thrown in, which isn't worth 2 gold.

>

> I wouldn't say they're harder, just more obnoxious and a poor time investment for gold once you've maxed the AP.

Like I wrote above, Dragon's Stand Event Completer is never replacing a Vista Viewer - it replaced *another* Event Completer daily.

The only dailies that switch "type" is Bounty Hunter (instead of Vista Viewer), Adventure (World Boss) and Taskmaster (I don't remember what they replace, they're so rare).

Most of what makes dailies easy and quick is simply knowing where to go. Some examples...

Heart of Maguuma Mining or Lumberjack: Bloodstone Fen. Nodes literally everywhere.

Heart of Maguuma Vista: Jaka Itzel WP. Vista is right next to it.

Heart of Maguuma foraging: Also Jaka Itzel WP. Fly or glide off the NE edge of the platform and straight down to the flax garden.

Maguuma Wastes Foraging: The centaur garden in Dry Top.

Maguuma Wastes Miner: Good excuse to gather quartz in Dry Top.

Maguuma Wastes Lumberjack: Silverwastes. Head out the south gate and work your way toward Amber Sandfall, you'll find all you need on the way.

Maguuma Wastes Vista: Also Silverwastes. Vista right there in the base in sight of the WP.

All the Desert gathering dailies can be done in and immediately around Amnoon. Plus the vista up on the pipe south of the waypoint. Easy peasy.

Orr Mining: Cursed Shore. I like the area near and around Melandru's temple. Usually several mithril veins there, often a rich vein.

Orr Foraging: The artichoke garden in Straits of Devastation.

Orr Lumberjack: Siren's Reef. Trees all along the ruins south of the WP.

Orr Vista: Straits of Devastation, the bow of the airship in Fort Trinity.