Thinking of coming back, what is there/what do you do in the game usually (other than pvp/wvw)?

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> Achievement hunting, acquiring skins, crafting legendaries, doing map completion (though I'm not a fan of that), world bosses, jumping puzzles, join a guild, quit a guild, dance naked in lion's arch. Idk man, just kind of got to find a goal and go for it.

Achievement hunting sounds interesting. Do you like, open an achievement tab and just go through them one by one?

> @"anoligarh.3746" said:

> > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > Achievement hunting, acquiring skins, crafting legendaries, doing map completion (though I'm not a fan of that), world bosses, jumping puzzles, join a guild, quit a guild, dance naked in lion's arch. Idk man, just kind of got to find a goal and go for it.

>

> Achievement hunting sounds interesting. Do you like, open an achievement tab and just go through them one by one?

I don't just run down the list in order. I'll browse the achievement tab and find an achievement that sounds interesting or awards an interesting skin/title and just start working on it. You can watch achievements and it will show you your progress on your UI too. Some are fun, some goofy, some boring, some frustrating. Just to find the ones you think you'll enjoy .

Welcomeback.

Instead of suggesting you what to do, as it's subjective in what each individual likes, rather I say what I am doing currently, and hope it serves a purpose.

● I am currently finishing story mode with few of my characters.

Need to... in order to eventually go for specs collections.

● Sometimes doing farming in Bitterfrost, Bjora, Dragonfall/Stand and also Siren's Landing.

● Occasionally WvW.

● Also, sometimes just hanging around Queensdale, appreciating the scenery or watching other player's interactions.

It still amuzes me watching other player's behaviour ingame.

It's been a long time since I did it, but, kind of like SoulGuardian above, I used to pop my mentor tag in a low-level area and help out new players. That is always fun. One night I picked up two new guildies in Kessex because I showed them how to get to a POI they couldn't figure out. Another night I picked up an amazing guildie by posting a low level fractal run as a 'fun run' in LFG. Another time I helped someone with a hero challenge in Verdant Brink, and basically ended up doing a HP train for about 5 people all the way through to Dragon Stand.

> @"anoligarh.3746" said:

> I'm thinking of coming back! But, I remember being rather bored and not really knowing what to do once I got tired of fractals. And I really didn't care for PvP/WvW.

PvP/WvW is pretty low population compared to the rest of the game, but to me WvW is GW2's endgame. I also enjoy fractals, jumping puzzles, the occasional raid, bolstering my collection of legendary equipment (currently at 11 weapons), old school dungeon speed farms with friends, playing through new story releases and collecting the associated masteries/rewards, theorycrafting alternative builds for pvp/wvw/fractals, taking part in some of the random "Side Stories" that Anet has put out (basically traditional quest chains hidden in the achievement panel), and playing fashion wars (which often leads me into my own personal quests to unlock a bunch of very specific skins). There's actually quite a bit to do in this game if you make any sort of effort to discover what it has to offer.