Damage Per Second Numbers no one asked for but you might find fun/interesting

mortrialus.3062

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"aymnad.9023" said:

> > > Not useful but really interesting to see it. Games under gold 2 lack dodging so you might see those numbers there :tongue:

> > > Why did you detail so much some professions and left others? (shredder gyro scrapper, are missing for example, weaver only has 3 lines, , putting burst on some specs but not other)

> > >

> >

> > Something like how much damage herald is doing with it's standard phase traversal combo is something I think is personally interesting. It's hammer combo is significantly less so.

> >

> > I also main mesmer in particular so I'm very interesting in seeing exactly what proportion of your damage the clones actually are. And when it comes to something like spell breaker you're either seeing them flail about barely doing damage on Greatsword or Dagger, or you seeing them take a burst with the Bull's Charge into Greatsword F1 into 100 Blades combo.

> >

> > Similar situation to ranger. I think seeing laid out how Rock Gazelle is doing nearly 2x as much damage as other pets is very interesting and useful. Seeing exactly how much Axe Pull into Axe 5 with Rock Gazelle? I think is less useful.

>

> It's probably worth mentioning that to include more combos and find what could give you the highest per class you're looking at extremely time consuming work if you're being thorough. The easiest way to do it would be to create a table of skills with their damage, cast time, after cast and then damage/cast time, then you draw up the top damage over cast skills and chain them. You would still have problems because things like mind wrack need illusions so you need the generators in there, some skills have a duration of effect or a cast time that you can use skills in etc and this is completely ignoring set ups and the person walking out.

>

> It would be work better done by drawing up databases and then programming an AI to look for highest damage combinations which would take a lot of work for no real use outside of personal interest if you're already working in the field.

not to mention specific damage bonuses and/or might generated in specific way.

for example reapers bonus damage against chilled targets or RNG might on crit fromw arrior

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Thorstienn.1642" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > @"aymnad.9023" said:

> > > > > Not useful but really interesting to see it. Games under gold 2 lack dodging so you might see those numbers there :tongue:

> > > > > Why did you detail so much some professions and left others? (shredder gyro scrapper, are missing for example, weaver only has 3 lines, , putting burst on some specs but not other)

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Something like how much damage herald is doing with it's standard phase traversal combo is something I think is personally interesting. It's hammer combo is significantly less so.

> > > >

> > > > I also main mesmer in particular so I'm very interesting in seeing exactly what proportion of your damage the clones actually are. And when it comes to something like spell breaker you're either seeing them flail about barely doing damage on Greatsword or Dagger, or you seeing them take a burst with the Bull's Charge into Greatsword F1 into 100 Blades combo.

> > > >

> > > > Similar situation to ranger. I think seeing laid out how Rock Gazelle is doing nearly 2x as much damage as other pets is very interesting and useful. Seeing exactly how much Axe Pull into Axe 5 with Rock Gazelle? I think is less useful.

> > >

> > > While interesting, I think it would of been more "useful" to not make it DPS, but to show the total o damage of the common combos over the period of time delivered (and maybe even add setup time?).

> > > Eg. Class combo= 20k damage in 3secs, req 3 ability setup of 3secs.

> >

> > It's the medium target golem usually. All of these are the DPS until it deals 18,000 damage.

>

> wait, so it took over 1s to kill medium golem on power mes o.O

ArcDPS always has a little bit of noise due to it tracking dps until you leave combat. I was just testing that for the lulz.