Surrender vote

szshou.2193

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Red_Resign

>

> y'all are forgetting about that. it wouldn't take long for reward track farmers to figure out they can do this to dramatically increase farm times. then PvP is dead.

>

> so bad idea imo.

The fact that more people are in the game mode at all just to farm for PvE means the entire mode is basically a failed one anyway. They're enduring a mode they're not interested in because it's a faster way to get the gear they are interested in. If they just buried the mode officially I could officially remove this game from my roster. I really liked pvp in GW1, I earned something insane like 1.9 million faction in GW1 pvp and I was there when it first started as ONE single lonely faction per kill. Meanwhile I've been playing GW2 LESS since PoF, not more, something about 8 of 10 players per team being scourges or spellbreakers.

In fact someone earlier mentioned CCP. Maybe I'll just go now. Sound the horde horn in 7RM, I'll be there shortly.

> @"Valleria Darkmoon.4506" said:

> > @choovanski.5462 said:

> > https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Red_Resign

> >

> > y'all are forgetting about that. it wouldn't take long for reward track farmers to figure out they can do this to dramatically increase farm times. then PvP is dead.

> >

> > so bad idea imo.

> The fact that more people are in the game mode at all just to farm for PvE means the entire mode is basically a failed one anyway. They're enduring a mode they're not interested in because it's a faster way to get the gear they are interested in. If they just buried the mode officially I could officially remove this game from my roster. I really liked pvp in GW1, I earned something insane like 1.9 million faction in GW1 pvp and I was there when it first started as ONE single lonely faction per kill. Meanwhile I've been playing GW2 LESS since PoF, not more, something about 8 of 10 players per team being scourges or spellbreakers.

>

> In fact someone earlier mentioned CCP. Maybe I'll just go now. Sound the horde horn in 7RM, I'll be there shortly.

I one hundo percent feel u

BDO is my main game, I just play gw2 PvP because I've been here since beta- and gunflame is still really fun to play. I have to say tho, this is the worst PvP meta we have ever had. the PvE farmers and leaderboard exploiters make the gammode even worse.

anyone who is maining gw2 PvP is confusing to me. like, it's just not worth it anymore.

gw2 is not worth recommending in 2017. anyone who asks, I say 'dying game, terrible balance, stay away'.

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @"R E F L H E X.8413" said:

> > It was never abused in gw1 and you got faction for winning. I miss the old zkey system. and pvp questing could be a thing with courtyared etc on seperate ques.

>

> it was abused so much in Hero Battles that the gammode had to be removed

>

> https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Red_Resign

that should of been single player resigning not a full team, i do kinda remember hero battles but didnt play them much and didnt take the resigning thing serious.

> @Daniel.9240 said:

> I'll suggest a "blame" option... If 3 or 4 agree.. the blame one gets x2 negative points and every else get x.75!!

So say your entire team turns against you for innocently suggesting something, now you're on the butt end of a scapegoat witch hunt for no reason and you want to give people that power? That's a terrible idea.

> @szshou.2193 said:

> > @Daniel.9240 said:

> > I'll suggest a "blame" option... If 3 or 4 agree.. the blame one gets x2 negative points and every else get x.75!!

>

> So say your entire team turns against you for innocently suggesting something, now you're on the butt end of a scapegoat witch hunt for no reason and you want to give people that power? That's a terrible idea.

yeah... maybe 1h of cooldown when becomes effective... or 50min since a bad match can last 10min...

don't take me serious Sheldon....

> @choovanski.5462 said:

> > @"Omar Aschi Popp.7496" said:

> > > @choovanski.5462 said:

> > > https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Red_Resign

> > >

> > > y'all are forgetting about that. it wouldn't take long for reward track farmers to figure out they can do this to dramatically increase farm times. then PvP is dead.

> > >

> > > so bad idea imo.

> >

> > Stop rewarding failure. Problem solved.

>

> read my other post. the issue is actually with the team who doesn't resign getting rewards. I explain why earlier in the thread.

Ahhhh

What we need is better personal rewards based on personal stats so you can still be rewarded and lose less rank even if you are basically playing 1v9. And a way to punish people who do things detrimental to their team, like stacking respawn timer that gets longer the more frequently you get killed by the enemy, so feeders get at least slowed down.