CC Chains

Stallic.2397

CC’s are practically losing all damage, alongside loss of stability duration; however, what’s punishing is that certain skills are losing stability all together, while CC’s are increasing in duration.

Is Anet trading Insta-Kills for CC Chains? With longer durations and less stab, team fights can become one player constantly cc’ing while another is heavily bursting. Of course, that requires coordination, but how much counter play will there be against CC chains?

Would combat be anymore fun than current insta-kill meta?

Most players can't and shouldn't be able to consistently CC chain you for it to be an issue, as well as being CC chained won't have you automatically die against most players either, as focusing targets isn't something thats too easy for a majority of the playerbase.

If you are nonstop dying to CC chains in this new meta, it will be because you mismanage your cooldowns.

Its much better this way, as opposed to 1 mediocre Rev or Holo player who can CC chain you and kill you by themselves.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > My only concern is that a single corrupt/steal/boonrip can make your 10 stacks of stability on 60s cd useless.

> Meanwhile half the necro forum complains that necros won't be able to do anything anymore because they will lose foot in the grave.

I'd rather play without stab than having my only source unusable. If boons removed were random maybe i could still use it with covers, but it doesn't seem so.

> @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > > My only concern is that a single corrupt/steal/boonrip can make your 10 stacks of stability on 60s cd useless.

> > Meanwhile half the necro forum complains that necros won't be able to do anything anymore because they will lose foot in the grave.

>

> I'd rather play without stab than having my only source unusable. If boons removed were random maybe i could still use it with covers, but it doesn't seem so.

Necro corruption numbers were cut in half. Boon uptime will also be significantly lower. It's hard to predict how the result will look like.

But I think two stunbreaks will be mandatory for every viable build - which should be no problem for most classes.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > > > @"MyPuppy.8970" said:

> > > > My only concern is that a single corrupt/steal/boonrip can make your 10 stacks of stability on 60s cd useless.

> > > Meanwhile half the necro forum complains that necros won't be able to do anything anymore because they will lose foot in the grave.

> >

> > I'd rather play without stab than having my only source unusable. If boons removed were random maybe i could still use it with covers, but it doesn't seem so.

> Necro corruption numbers were cut in half. Boon uptime will also be significantly lower. It's hard to predict how the result will look like.

>

> But I think two stunbreaks will be mandatory for every viable build - which should be no problem for most classes.

>

I always run 2 sb anyway. There's not just necro corrupts though. Anyway, tornado will be a better source of stab than Armor of earth, i'm fine with that.

• 4 weeks later...