GuildWars 2 game crash, system restart.

Good evening everyone!

I hope you all have a nice gaming :)

I would use an advice regarding a problem that I am facing recently. I have a very good system, that runs all the games with no problems, even Elder Scrolls Online.

But when I am playing Guildwars, in a matter of time, sometimes ten minutes, sometimes two hours, the system of the laptop stucks and stops responding and the laptop restarts automatically. I tried a lot of benchmark programs to see if i have any leakage (hardware). The results show very good scores. I also tried all the methods suggested on internet (change from performance to balance etc.). I even reinstalled and re-downloaded the client. The problem remains the same. Here is the model:

ASUS ROG G752 Notebook

Is it the overclocked edition? It has a 1070 in it? If so try down clocking the video card by say 10%. GW2 does not require a super powerful video card so it won't even feel that reduction on a 1070. Even if it's not the OC edition, give it a try anyway. I use nVidia Inspector to change the GPU clock, and always recommend it for quick clock changes, since you can create quick change links with it, but you can use whatever you're comfortable with.