Feedback from first day of patch

Ario.8964

Power on Power fights feel quite comfortable, unless Ranger is involved, because if anyone thinks that ranger pets and overloaded GS needs to be that good, they are delusional. The new ranger block on GS is absurd.

That being said Symbolbrand was already the meta of meta meta meta meta builds last patch and now its literally shining, when the type of damage that used to have a chance against it was toned down, its just overloaded as hell.

I dislike fighting Mirage as much as the next person but the one dodge is just absurdly bad for them. Coupled with the Chrono rework which literally destroyed Chrono.

Conditions are out of control. Condi rev is absurd to say the least. We see core terrormancer creeping higher and higher and then there's scourge that has now returned.

I think every prof/spec should be viable, because otherwise there's no balance but the current state is not that favorable for power specs. I mean, I've even seen the old bow mace/shield berserker condi spec returning. You remember that spec? The one because of which arenanet decked Berserker in pvp so hard that it has not been viable since? Some of the reworks and changes have been terrible, looking at you chrono. And Warrior GS f1.

Battlescars on revenant is literally not worth looking at due to its values.

TLDR: Power damage apart ranger in a good place, conditions and symbolbrand are not.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > Maul still too strong? are you kidding me? i rarely hit 11k with maul unless I run full zerker scholar + zerk runes + I pop elite and am mightstacked. You completely wanna destroy soulbeast? The fact that we can't petswap makes us a walking target.

>

> oh nooo, i rarely hit 11k oh noo. its weak.

> my full glass cannon mesmer deals 5k dmg with TRAITED gs2 in MELEE on LONGER CD on enemy with 10+ stacks of vulnerability and with 13 stacks of might. all while being glass with scholars.

oh So because power mesmer is underpowered lets just make another spec completely useless aswell? Narrowminded

> @"verskore.4312" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"verskore.4312" said:

> > > Maul still too strong? are you kidding me? i rarely hit 11k with maul unless I run full zerker scholar + zerk runes + I pop elite and am mightstacked. You completely wanna destroy soulbeast? The fact that we can't petswap makes us a walking target.

> >

> > oh nooo, i rarely hit 11k oh noo. its weak.

> > my full glass cannon mesmer deals 5k dmg with TRAITED gs2 in MELEE on LONGER CD on enemy with 10+ stacks of vulnerability and with 13 stacks of might. all while being glass with scholars.

>

> oh So because power mesmer is underpowered lets just make another spec completely useless aswell? Narrowminded

I think power mesmer is in a place that others should be, I think taking 60% of someones life on low CD ability should not be easy to do.

core power mes is kinda limping but it can work, people are spoiled with insane numbers of damage and cant even embrace smaller numbers that add up.

those bullshit hits for 10k need to be removed, along with ALOT of the sustain. People should be forced to squeeze every single bit of damage they can, but as it used to be.

all they do is land 1 big hit and boom 70% hp gone. dont have to autoattack, dont have to use other damaging abilities, hurr durr land maul gg ez, missed? run and try again in 6s.