New Balance Patch Bunker Only...

BigBigu.1258

As the title say, the balance patch has a major problem, everything that can be bunker is too OP right now (i'm a Firebrand and i'm not afraid to say that we are OP broke AF) everything else just hit like a wet noodle, bunker can stay alive forever in 2v2. Not a fun gameplay at all imo. The game is still a 1shot fest if you dont play a bunker. ANet you really need to look carefully at every classes again. I was waiting so hyped for this patch,but so far its a real disapointment.

Sorry for my english not my main language.

Your english is great! I didn't have a problem understanding you. Yeah I think FB needs to be toned down, but I think it will be hard for them to do it. FB is unique in the sense that it can transition from condi to healing and support. The tomes present a big problem imo.

> @"Aza.2105" said:

> Your english is great! I didn't have a problem understanding you. Yeah I think FB needs to be toned down, but I think it will be hard for them to do it. FB is unique in the sense that it can transition from condi to healing and support. The tomes present a big problem imo.

They'll just pull a mirage if people keep complaining and remove a tome or something. That'll fix it.