Firebrand is the most OP spec I have ever seen

Rickster.8752

I have played this game for 8 years and this is the most broken spec. Combines being far and away the BEST spec with also being unfun to fight against. Bunker mesmer was balanced compared to this.

Bonus points for making a build that is:

1, Broken OP

2, Never dies

3, Has visual clutter that is annoying

4, Does insane damage

5, Is face-roll easy

6, Is amazing in every game mode

7, Has an insane amount of CC

Impressive that all 7 of those things are achieved.

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> Yeah I'm thinking that a few devs working the nerfs are firebrand mains in pvp. It's still broken as f and with 2 fb in 2v2 you cant win.

This right here.......why does the game allow two of the same classes in 2v2. It shouldn't allow u to switch to it when the match loads up and it shouldn't allow u to start the que as 2 of the same classes. This was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig oversite imo

**+1**

'But what I truly resent is the loss of class variation and combat flow that naturally accompanied the demise of the classic trinity, specifically the fact that crowd control, buffing, and debuffing classes have all but disappeared in the modern rush to make nearly everyone a damage-dealer, even the healers and tanks.'

> @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > Cry me a river.....forum wars ----let's nerf another class to the ground because some pepega can't one-shot anymore

>

> 1) What class has been nerfed to the ground?

> 2) Has someone in this thread complained about the lack of OS cheese / stealth OS?

>

> Or was it just you making 'pepega' assumptions?

Mirage / Chrono say hello ---- Forum warriors witch hunt was successful and now looks like the next target is FB.

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > @"NorthernRedStar.3054" said:

> > > @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > > Cry me a river.....forum wars ----let's nerf another class to the ground because some pepega can't one-shot anymore

> >

> > 1) What class has been nerfed to the ground?

> > 2) Has someone in this thread complained about the lack of OS cheese / stealth OS?

> >

> > Or was it just you making 'pepega' assumptions?

>

> Mirage / Chrono say hello ---- Forum warriors witch hunt was successful and now looks like the next target is FB.

Chrono havent seen it coming since its popularity was blown by rework of illusions traitline(was nerfed with CP) and super buffed scepter and disappear after its nerf and then it was murdered for no reason even everyone stopped to play it. I assume because of PVE to make it clunky and unfun to play and promote FB/rev supports everywhere. And it was a witch hunt of a mesmer as a class.

Yet, it doesnt save classes that overpeform from the future nerfs or dumb decisions how to nerf them. I see guardian as their favorite toy hence why its god tier in every game content, so dont expect hard nerfs :)

> @"Twilight Tempest.7584" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > I see guardian as their favorite toy hence why its god tier in every game content, so dont expect hard nerfs :)

>

> Welcome to Guardian Wars 2! :)

It was guardian wars since PoF release pretty much. This guy is hard triggered and appear in every thread that concerns FB and pretty hateful towards everyone who want it to get "balanced'