ressed 3 times in 18 secs by a necro in 2v2

Wayne.6253

Menyus.4610

I Had a match where we downed a necro 4 times and the fb 2 times.

So when the last time the necro got downed ofc the fb immediately started to revive him, but we finally managed to down the fb too the necro had like 98% hp when the gua got downed, me and my team8 had 5-10%hp, and the necro with his downed aa skill revived himself, i instantly jump on him with heartseeker bamm 7.8k necro activates shroud presses skill 1 me and my team8 insta die, then he presses shroud4 and basically kills us he aint bother reviving the fb.

@hotte in space.2158 said:

The biggest problem with necro is, that its so hard to stomp. You get feared first and then he gets rezzed. Thats especially a problem, when necro has classes like FB/guard or ranger on his side.

I had several matches now, when we had downed the necro, but we couldnt kill him and he came up again. That has to be fixed !

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> Menyus.4610

> I Had a match where we downed a necro 4 times and the fb 2 times.

> So when the last time the necro got downed ofc the fb immediately started to revive him, but we finally managed to down the fb too the necro had like 98% hp when the gua got downed, me and my team8 had 5-10%hp, and the necro with his downed aa skill revived himself, i instantly jump on him with heartseeker bamm 7.8k necro activates shroud presses skill 1 me and my team8 insta die, then he presses shroud4 and basically kills us he aint bother reviving the fb.

>

> @hotte in space.2158 said:

> The biggest problem with necro is, that its so hard to stomp. You get feared first and then he gets rezzed. Thats especially a problem, when necro has classes like FB/guard or ranger on his side.

> I had several matches now, when we had downed the necro, but we couldnt kill him and he came up again. That has to be fixed !

>

Lol this is a good example of gw2 balancing right here. This team better start making some good decisions soon or this game is sank.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > Menyus.4610

> > I Had a match where we downed a necro 4 times and the fb 2 times.

> > So when the last time the necro got downed ofc the fb immediately started to revive him, but we finally managed to down the fb too the necro had like 98% hp when the gua got downed, me and my team8 had 5-10%hp, and the necro with his downed aa skill revived himself, i instantly jump on him with heartseeker bamm 7.8k necro activates shroud presses skill 1 me and my team8 insta die, then he presses shroud4 and basically kills us he aint bother reviving the fb.

> >

> > @hotte in space.2158 said:

> > The biggest problem with necro is, that its so hard to stomp. You get feared first and then he gets rezzed. Thats especially a problem, when necro has classes like FB/guard or ranger on his side.

> > I had several matches now, when we had downed the necro, but we couldnt kill him and he came up again. That has to be fixed !

> >

>

> Lol this is a good example of gw2 balancing right here. This team better start making some good decisions soon or this game is sank.

They did, they stopped the power creep train, as they and many others said, there's going to be outliers but give them chance to work on the adjustments. It's not even been 2 weeks!

> @"apharma.3741" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Lol this is a good example of gw2 balancing right here. This team better start making some good decisions soon or this game is sank.

> They did, they stopped the power creep train, as they and many others said, there's going to be outliers but give them chance to work on the adjustments. It's not even been 2 weeks!

Yes I think the same. Since Cal Cohen joined, I defended dev-team as their plans were a sign that they havnt given up PvP and their first steps went in the right direction.

Its time to still be patient because problems like necro-fiesta probably cant be quickly hotfixed. But until beginning of next season they have to deliver now of course.

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > Did you try CC?

> We get CCed !

> . . . . when playing against two necros I get feared every 10 seconds =)

> . . . . and when stomping a necro you get feared again (what can make it pretty easy for a mate to rez him)

> Two equal classes/swap classes before match, should not be allowed in 2v2 ! ! !

>

and i think should not be possible to ress 3 times the same person in less than 20 seconds...

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> > @"Fueki.4753" said:

> > Did you try CC?

> > Core Necro is especially weak to being chained down by that junk.

>

> I wouldn't be so optimistic....I bet the OP still cleaves instead of CC-->Stomp chain.

And how do you manage that when the teammate rezzes it while you attempt to stomp? Not all classes have “safe stomps” and classes like FB can easily ignore cc/cleave while they Rez. The healing on Rez right now is insane and not proportional to the new damage level. It’s a huge outlier