Support site fixed, but lost my password

I can get to the home page of the support forums now, but it lost my username and password. I tried my regular game account and my wiki account, but neither worked. I asked for a password reset, but I still haven't received the email.

Does anybody know what the account name is for the support site? Is it my game email? Or, the forum account name? Etc.

Support is currently using its own login - you'd need to create an account (this is how it was originally before they automated it by creating an account for you using your GW2 login). This may or may not be intentional considering what just happened, so just submit a ticket anonymously:

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(however considering reset emails are broken, support may also be)

Still no reset email. But, my browser picked up the username and password. when I logged in. So, I'm in now.

I still need to figure out how to reset the password, because this obviously isn't the best situation (not knowing one's password).

But, for now, I'm good.

Well, it turns out that my password was exactly what I thought it was. It was probably just the glitches that the rest of the support site saw that day. And, my two requests probably went to the same trash can in the ether as those username/pw requests went. I'm happy.