Rune locked doors

Lim.3764

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a bug or not - I've tried doing the Rune locked doors achivement and got through the first room just fine. When I left, carrying one rune, and went to the second door I couldn't interact with it at all to place the rune down (I know you need both but from what I understand you can only carry one at a time). Am I doing something wrong here or is it a bug?

As said above, the runes are door specific. So you cant take the runes from say room 2 to unlock the final door. A room number is defined by how many runes it requires to open, so you know which to do sequentially. Also, leaving the area or waypointing resets the rune back to where it was.

The good news is that when a door is unlocked, it stays unlocked permanently.

I had the rune on my back and didn't use waypoints though and I still couldn't interact; and I've followed a video guide to make sure I was doing it in the right order.

But ty for telling me it's not a bug! I must've missed something then and I'll try again. I used the glider to get to the next door and not the teleported maybe that's why.

• 2 months later...