2v2 bugged death field causing a loss for us

Novuake.2691

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> I've never encountered this. From a friend: when you're dead, wait a while before clicking the Ready Up button. That would help solve the issue.

this doesnt help solve the issue, at first i even thought the bug was due to waiting before clicking the ready button because it happened the first times this bug occurred, i've since seen that it just occurs randomly

btw if you use your healing skill(s), you'll most likely die later than the enemy thus getting a win

> @"Exedore.6320" said:

> > @"Koen.1327" said:

> > btw if you use your healing skill(s), you'll most likely die later than the enemy thus getting a win

> Hmm, maybe that's why teams with necros tend to get wins from this bug: Shroud can eat an extra tick or two.

>

>

That's not how it works, I was on my necro too and I took the loss

They must fix this glitch.

Yeah. I noticed this as well. While it is pretty rare to even go into overtime (my 84th match was the first one for it to happen) it seems this bug is not uncommon. Since the first time I got to see that death field the bug happened.

Resetting to the 10 seconds counting down didn't correctly reset the field (removing it). If now some people suggest to not click ready too fast ... it seems like this is timed and not automatically removed? (What a bad idea if that really is the case. They should hotfix it by next tuesday - patch day. Shouldn't be that hard.)