Expansion Elite Specialization Thread

Redpawa.4108

Maybe Shield from necro and some god tankines. after all we can see Jhavi Jorasdottir using one as a necro on [The Icebrood Saga Announce Trailer](

), but i really like to see a ritualistic themed Necro or a Crazy summoner, it can be a zerg or big single minion, although I would like a better ai than the current one of the necro minions, maybe similar to the Ranger's pets.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Kulvar.1239" said:

> What I would like :

> Shroudless, use Life force to boost teammates with extra damage and offensive boons near target

> Longbow direct damage, get more powerful in melee range when you can give yourself boons from being near the target.

Yes, a way to consume LF to buff allies is one of the foremost elite specialization themes on my mind.

Long or short bows will work for me but Necro could easily get something else. The weapon type is less important than its function and Arenanet has a history of putting skills on weapons that would not make sense in the real world. Ele's daggars and Mesmer's greatsword are examples of odd behavior for their type.

> @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > @"Kulvar.1239" said:

> > What I would like :

> > Shroudless, use Life force to boost teammates with extra damage and offensive boons near target

> > Longbow direct damage, get more powerful in melee range when you can give yourself boons from being near the target.

>

> Yes, a way to consume LF to buff allies is one of the foremost elite specialization themes on my mind.

>

> Long or short bows will work for me but Necro could easily get something else. The weapon type is less important than its function and Arenanet has a history of putting skills on weapons that would not make sense in the real world. Ele's daggars and Mesmer's greatsword are examples of odd behavior for their type.

I picked longbow because I find their skins better than shortbows ones ^^ And there can be cool visual made for the arrows. But melee power weapons would work too.