Guild Wars 2: Research thesis and questionnaire

Dear all,

I've come here on the advice of someone.

I am currently working on Romanticism and aesthetics in Guild Wars 2. For the writing of my research paper, I need you, old players and newcomers, casual and more hardcore players, to answer a very short questionnaire. ?

It is anonymous, won't take too much of your time, and I'd be very grateful if you could share it wherever you can. In the meantime, I'm trying to get in touch with Anet to see if they can find a way to spread the word.

You can click the link below to access the questionnaire and of course, DM me if you want to discuss ?

[https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd79F_CH5hvnmpo7R46nTI4JLp4F1Zgx8TfvPzMcMUVt027GQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd79F_CH5hvnmpo7R46nTI4JLp4F1Zgx8TfvPzMcMUVt027GQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1)

> @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> maybe its just poor translation but why are some of the questions so biased? i dont really want to contribute to this when some choices are 3 words and others are full emotionally charged paragraphs and even have emotes...

> doesnt seem very valid.

If this is the case then then the research would be invalid as the questions themselves would be leading and biased.

> @"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:

> > @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> > maybe its just poor translation but why are some of the questions so biased? i dont really want to contribute to this when some choices are 3 words and others are full emotionally charged paragraphs and even have emotes...

> > doesnt seem very valid.

>

> If this is the case then then the research would be invalid as the questions themselves would be leading and biased.

I think that might be a bug. Seems as if some answers written in the "other" field made their way to choosable options... Maybe the OP should look into that.

Also - done. :)

> @"anninke.7469" said:

> I think that might be a bug. Seems as if some answers written in the "other" field made their way to choosable options... Maybe the OP should look into that.

I think so too.

@"Siabair.7612", I suggest that you create the questionnaire again and disable the feature that adds the custom answers to the lists.

> @"anninke.7469" said:

> > @"sevenDEADLY.5281" said:

> > > @"zombyturtle.5980" said:

> > > maybe its just poor translation but why are some of the questions so biased? i dont really want to contribute to this when some choices are 3 words and others are full emotionally charged paragraphs and even have emotes...

> > > doesnt seem very valid.

> >

> > If this is the case then then the research would be invalid as the questions themselves would be leading and biased.

>

> I think that might be a bug. Seems as if some answers written in the "other" field made their way to choosable options... Maybe the OP should look into that.

>

> Also - done. :)

That would explain it.