LS New episode release speculation or concrete date?

Pax.8692

Is there a concrete date for the next episode release yet?

If not, does anyone have any fairly accurate estimate backed by previous data?

All I've seen so far is after Super Adventure Festival but I'm looking for an actual date so I can see how long I have to try and get some things done in time.

> @"Raizel.1839" said:

> I'm pretty sure tomorrow's Vision of the Past release counts as a normal episode.

It does *not*. It's a release, but not an episode.

@"Pax.8692" We don't have a fixed date, but ep3 will be the next thing after SAB, so likely mid (possibly late) april.

The major release following Super Adventure Festival is the third episode of The Icebrood Saga, in which we’ll get some respite from the bitter cold.

Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-to-spring-summer-and-the-future/ - under Living World

I'm not sure when it will come out but I think the earliest likely date is April 14th. Releases are always on a Tuesday, and rarely less than 2 weeks apart. Visions of the Past is coming out tomorrow, and Super Adventure Box is related to April Fools Day so that's likely to be released on the 31st. 2 weeks after that is the 14th.

It's possible it could be later than that, although probably only by a week or two because since May 2019 they've managed at least one release per month. I suspect that decision will depend on a mix of how soon they're able to get the episode ready (which might take longer than usual given current events - if staff are off work or trying to work remotely, which is often more hassle than being in the office) and how much there is to do in Super Adventure Box. I'm not expecting World 3 to be added, but if they've got lots of new items, rewards etc. they might want to allow more time to get them all. They might also give us a week or two between the end of the festival and the next episode for other stuff.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'm not sure when it will come out but I think the earliest likely date is April 14th. Releases are always on a Tuesday, and rarely less than 2 weeks apart. Visions of the Past is coming out tomorrow, and Super Adventure Box is related to April Fools Day so that's likely to be released on the 31st. 2 weeks after that is the 14th.

>

> It's possible it could be later than that, although probably only by a week or two because since May 2019 they've managed at least one release per month. I suspect that decision will depend on a mix of how soon they're able to get the episode ready (which might take longer than usual given current events - if staff are off work or trying to work remotely, which is often more hassle than being in the office) and how much there is to do in Super Adventure Box. I'm not expecting World 3 to be added, but if they've got lots of new items, rewards etc. they might want to allow more time to get them all. They might also give us a week or two between the end of the festival and the next episode for other stuff.

Thanks for information. Gives me plenty of time to knock out these things I'm working on.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Raizel.1839" said:

> > I'm pretty sure tomorrow's Vision of the Past release counts as a normal episode.

>

> It does *not*. It's a release, but not an episode.

>

> @"Pax.8692" We don't have a fixed date, but ep3 will be the next thing after SAB, so likely mid (possibly late) april.

>

>

The major release following Super Adventure Festival is the third episode of The Icebrood Saga, in which we’ll get some respite from the bitter cold.

> Source: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/looking-ahead-to-spring-summer-and-the-future/ - under Living World

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" Thanks for info and clearing that up.