General skills that should see a change in my eyes

Tyga.7056

> @"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

> Though I usually support changes to something that is negatively effecting small/large scale, I don't see this as much of an issue. Organized groups will be the only thing capable of pulling this off, a glass Scrapper is not going to last 10 seconds on the front line dropping Bomb Kit autos in a pug.

>

> If a guild wants to abuse having a bunch of Bomb Kit Scrappers as their damage with a ton of support to keep them alive, I say fine. Because that's a pretty easy train to side step. If people want to abuse it in GvG's maybe people should consider banning certain things that are niche in their strengths in favor of keeping other areas of the game in a reasonable state.

The thing is, scrapper has through Impact savant and emergency elixier enough self sustain. Try it out yourself, I've played it with berserker armor and marauder trinkets ez in publics.

It's very obvious to anybody that runs with guild squads that bomb kit scrappers, burnguards, dragonbanners, and siege are overtuned currently. There are simple tweaks that can tone these things down and make WvW an overall more fun place for every one. The issue is that since these are not problems to the PvP community, Anet don't find the urgency to make adjustments right away.

And don't worry scrappers & burnguards, adjustments would simply put you more in line with other heavy hitting cleave classes. If you haven't seen the damage potentials of these builds recently, there are vids out there you can watch. You would likely still top dps meters in squad fights, you just won't be so over the top and do 2-3x what everybody else is doing.