Why wvw/pvp legendary trinket looks so ugly

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> Maybe we could get a "per legendary" effect setting to disable the individual ones

it is done for me. I craft Slumbering Conflux. So I have legendary ring,

So I am not like that effect currently and don't see any reason spend 250 Unidentified Dye to get that ball.

So anyone who not like effect can choose way not spend 250 Unidentified Dye and have legendary ring.

Summary:

want legendary item ? make Slumbering version

want additional effect ? spend 250 Unidentified Dye and other gifts ..

not want ? not do.

> @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> Personally would have liked if it had no visual effect at all.

If you rather have no visual then leave it in the "slumbering"-variant and don't upgrade it to the final stage. Slumbering Conflux and Slumbering Transcendence are both legendary, but without visual effect.

> @"Bizgurk.5639" said:

> > @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> > Personally would have liked if it had no visual effect at all.

>

> If you rather have no visual then leave it in the "slumbering"-variant and don't upgrade it to the final stage. Slumbering Conflux and Slumbering Transcendence are both legendary, but without visual effect.

But if you get both, them there two big balls...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the Conflux visual effect either. I crafted the Slumbering Conflux days ago, but won't be upgrading it to the Conflux. It's a shame, really. It seems that the theme of all legendary trinkets, are floating balls which follow you around. I'm just glad there's a non-visual effect version, because I don't like the Conflux's visuals.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> What kind of effect are people looking for? Some shiny neon flashy bling that already clutters PvE up? The ball is nice and unobtrusive.

Many people, including myself, don't like the blue ball, and some found it pretty intrusive with all the other floating balls/legendary trinkets on other characters when in WvW, so I guess it's all a matter of personal taste and perspective.

On a side note - the Conflux ball was reduced in size recently, so I guess quite a few people found it intrusive.

I'd personally rather prefer the visual effect to be of the mist-like/ghostly effect on the character's skin, like when you "Equip Mist-Step Travel Skills" inside Armistice Bastion.

![](https://i.ibb.co/bmchnZf/gw015.jpg "")

> @"Zaoda.1653" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > What kind of effect are people looking for? Some shiny neon flashy bling that already clutters PvE up? The ball is nice and unobtrusive.

>

> Many people, including myself, don't like the blue ball, and some found it pretty intrusive with all the other floating balls/legendary trinkets on other characters when in WvW, so I guess it's all a matter of personal taste and perspective.

I honestly wonder how many of these people who find it obtrusive are also running around on the warclaw with the starclaw skin and other similar skins for pve mounts or have norns with pink mustaches and bright yellow armor.

And when exactly you enjoy looking at the ball when:

1. Fighting

2. Defending

3. Talking

4. Afking

5. Stand still in a group

All you do is create more data for the bottleneck that's called 'server'....in glad its Just a ball and not an extra step for people to rp as lightbulb and force me to see it