Do you still use your raptor?

The raptor is better than the jackal for short distance travel. You can go forward faster, go further distances with the energy, evading the entire way, and jump over small fences while doing all that. Not to mention the AoE pull. I use the jackal for sand portals. It's the sand portal mount.

The roller beetle is great for long distances, but when you're close to your objective you might as well just use the raptor and land where you want to be. You could also use the skyscale as a substitute, but the raptor does move faster and can even do a half powered leap forward if you need a little bit more distance to go.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned down my effects and everything that is possible regarding other players. So that I can have GW2 at the highest settings without getting killed by players who like to walk around like a disco ball. Furthermore I don't pay attention to others in 99% of the cases anyway and if I do, I usually forget it in 10sec because I have enough to do ^^''.

If you have problems in a game, if others could criticize your CHARACTER ... you should maybe consider to get some help. Because I don't want to know how insecure you must feel in RL ^^.