Warrior traits and skill that needs attentions that are affected by patch.

Lighter.5631

I notices some traits and skills are affected more by the patch.

Headbutt:

Removes all stability, if stability is removed, skill damage is increased by 50%.

So the trade off was wasting stability to self-stun for more damage, but now there's no damage involved, trade off seems pointless.

not to mention all stability warrior has now has 50% increase in cooldown.

maybe, increase stun duration when stability is removed or just remove this mechanic all together?

Break Enchantment:

Increase damage by 100% when enemy lose a boon, needless to say.

with it's cooldown increased by 60%, if you want this skill to be purely boon rip, i think it needs to be ammo type skill or maybe less cooldown for more reliable boon rip.

Wild Blow:

100% crit chance, so basically this skill does 0 damage but has 100% crit chance.

so yea, maybe change it to next few attack is 100% crit chance or give back remove blind.

right now this skill is probably hit the hardest with the patch for no reason.

Also this skill has little synergy, warrior is about melee, this skill pushes enemy away, so it's super hard to follow up as now CCs alone dont do damage.

Burst Precision:

As some burst skill becomes damage less, i feel like this trait became too limited for a grand master trait.

The balance team did what they did with the expectation that the Dev team will go in and revamp such skills. It seems dumb but outside of changing numbers the balance team can't do anything else. I would not be surprised if the Dev team put some of the damage back onto some hard CC skills. That or in the case of Headbutt, put something nasty in there to screw over whoever gets hit, like remove all their boons if you strip your own stability. That would be interesting.