FC should be interruptable.

Imperadordf.2687

> @Saraneth.6021 said:

> > @Arddyn.7683 said:

> > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > You don't get any Full Counter/Burst benefits unless Full Counter actually hits something.

> >

> > This is incorrect, so long as something makes the full counter **go off**, you will get a single adrenal health stack. Even if you do not hit with the actual Fullcounter attack(If it goes off and someone evades it for example). And so long as the fullcounter goes off you will also get the protection and resistance, should you trait for it.

>

> It's fine. You are supposed to get the benefits if someone triggers is.

I don't think this is true. Otherwise why wouldn't we get the benefits from our regular bursts just by activating them? This sounds like a bug.

--I posted this to the bugs forum. Does anyone know if Cleansing Ire also triggers if the attack does _not_ connect?

> @Turk.5460 said:

> > @Saraneth.6021 said:

> > > @Arddyn.7683 said:

> > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > You don't get any Full Counter/Burst benefits unless Full Counter actually hits something.

> > >

> > > This is incorrect, so long as something makes the full counter **go off**, you will get a single adrenal health stack. Even if you do not hit with the actual Fullcounter attack(If it goes off and someone evades it for example). And so long as the fullcounter goes off you will also get the protection and resistance, should you trait for it.

> >

> > It's fine. You are supposed to get the benefits if someone triggers is.

>

> I don't think this is true. Otherwise why wouldn't we get the benefits from our regular bursts just by activating them? This sounds like a bug.

It could also be a limitation of mechanics, like why ground targeting (i.e. bow) only needs to hit the ground and not an opponent to proc. Similarly, an opponent triggering FC may be the best they can do in terms of not granting automatic burst trait proc.

> @Turk.5460 said:

> > @Saraneth.6021 said:

> > > @Arddyn.7683 said:

> > > > @Mikeskies.1536 said:

> > > > You don't get any Full Counter/Burst benefits unless Full Counter actually hits something.

> > >

> > > This is incorrect, so long as something makes the full counter **go off**, you will get a single adrenal health stack. Even if you do not hit with the actual Fullcounter attack(If it goes off and someone evades it for example). And so long as the fullcounter goes off you will also get the protection and resistance, should you trait for it.

> >

> > It's fine. You are supposed to get the benefits if someone triggers is.

>

> I don't think this is true. Otherwise why wouldn't we get the benefits from our regular bursts just by activating them? This sounds like a bug.

actually, without it triggering like right now, its going to be the next berserker. good luck on that

> @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > @Imperadordf.2687 said:

> > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > Last few posts were wrong

> > > Full counter only makes next attack 0 damage and has stability

> > > Rip the stability and it can be interrupted.

> > > It is also susceptible to condition application during (revenge counter does add resistance on hit tho)

> > >

> > > there is no block with full counter, and it is interruptible once you remove stability, so 2 CC's will interrupt full counter, and is not hard to pull off.

> >

> > So can I block it when I use 2 Daze Shot? Thats nice

>

> so long as both dazes hit before FC returns the damage, it will daze, causing the fc to be fully canceled.

Ah, so anet should renamed it to partial counter OR they could fixed that bug.

> @Hitman.5829 said:

> > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > @Imperadordf.2687 said:

> > > > @"Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485" said:

> > > > Last few posts were wrong

> > > > Full counter only makes next attack 0 damage and has stability

> > > > Rip the stability and it can be interrupted.

> > > > It is also susceptible to condition application during (revenge counter does add resistance on hit tho)

> > > >

> > > > there is no block with full counter, and it is interruptible once you remove stability, so 2 CC's will interrupt full counter, and is not hard to pull off.

> > >

> > > So can I block it when I use 2 Daze Shot? Thats nice

> >

> > so long as both dazes hit before FC returns the damage, it will daze, causing the fc to be fully canceled.

>

> Ah, so anet should renamed it to partial counter OR they could fixed that bug.

well, you have to attack with 2 dazes pretty damn quickly before evade kicks in too

I have been dazed going into full counter, buts its rare.

The window is small.

I have not tested if only direct damage is what sets off full counter, but if not a combo of something like "fear me" + a headbutt should be able to daze 100% of the time.

It would also mean that skills which do not do any direct damage, but load on conditions could possibly cause damage to the spellbreaker without setting off full counter, melting him.

A bit late to jump into here, but to all of those saying that Full Counter shouldn't trigger Adrenal Health and Cleansing Ire unless it hits a person...

If that's the case, then it should be like every single melee counterattack skill in the game. Aka, not actually making the attack if the attack isn't coming at melee range. So, the warrior would just be invincible during that time, even if no attack triggered it. Similarly though, like every single normal counterattack skill in the game, it should then have an option to trigger it before it goes off for something else. And, like every single warrior counter attack skill, if it doesn't even get triggered, it should have an effect.

In short... If you don't want Full Counter to trigger unless it lands a hit, then it needs to be treated like a warrior counter attack skill. Which would actually be scarier.