Any somewhat viable pvp d/d or s/d builds?

SlitheSlivier.1908

For S/D in PvP and WvW, sure: Deadly Arts, Trickery and Daredevil (Acro got kinda gutted, but still works to some extent).

D/D, in PvP you could run some Condi build, works decent enough though not as good as D/P or S/D.

In WvW (and to some extent PvP) you could get away with a Deadly Arts, Shadow Arts, Trickery setup but you got to get your Shortbow game up to a high standard.

Are they meta? I prefer S/D over D/P in some matchups in PvP, generally D/P simply beats D/D out of the water but that's nothing new.

> @"Vornollo.5182" said:

> For S/D in PvP and WvW, sure: Deadly Arts, Trickery and Daredevil (Acro got kinda gutted, but still works to some extent).

> D/D, in PvP you could run some Condi build, works decent enough though not as good as D/P or S/D.

> In WvW (and to some extent PvP) you could get away with a Deadly Arts, Shadow Arts, Trickery setup but you got to get your Shortbow game up to a high standard.

>

> Are they meta? I prefer S/D over D/P in some matchups in PvP, generally D/P simply beats D/D out of the water but that's nothing new.

Are you talking power generally, except when you mentioned dd condi?

> @"SlitheSlivier.1908" said:

> > @"Vornollo.5182" said:

> > For S/D in PvP and WvW, sure: Deadly Arts, Trickery and Daredevil (Acro got kinda gutted, but still works to some extent).

> > D/D, in PvP you could run some Condi build, works decent enough though not as good as D/P or S/D.

> > In WvW (and to some extent PvP) you could get away with a Deadly Arts, Shadow Arts, Trickery setup but you got to get your Shortbow game up to a high standard.

> >

> > Are they meta? I prefer S/D over D/P in some matchups in PvP, generally D/P simply beats D/D out of the water but that's nothing new.

>

> Are you talking power generally, except when you mentioned dd condi?

Hey, didn't check forums for a bit, but yes. I mean power unless stated otherwise :)