CC coefficients

I'm the announcement of the last balance patch you said the 0.01 cc coefficient is maybe not on all skills permanently.

I would suggest some of them, if someone have some skills to suggest gogo.

- actually every Hammer skill on warrior should do dmg, it would give the Hammer Warrior some feel of power.

- Prime light beam

> @"Avatar.3568" said:

> I'm the announcement of the last balance patch you said the 0.01 cc coefficient is maybe not on all skills permanently.

> I would suggest some of them, if someone have some skills to suggest gogo.

>

> - actually every Hammer skill on warrior should do dmg, it would give the Hammer Warrior some feel of power.

> - Prime light beam

Lol gl. I agree with u but haha yeah gl as it makes more sense to the team at anet to spam condis brainlessly with power burst like tics than it does for slow telegraphed hammer skills to do cc and some damage so wouldn't expect much from them.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Lol gl. I agree with u but haha yeah gl as it makes more sense to the team at anet to spam condis brainlessly with power burst like tics than it does for slow telegraphed hammer skills to do cc and some damage so wouldn't expect much from them.

They already said not all cc will be 0.01, some will get damage buffs.

> @"Tayga.3192" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Lol gl. I agree with u but haha yeah gl as it makes more sense to the team at anet to spam condis brainlessly with power burst like tics than it does for slow telegraphed hammer skills to do cc and some damage so wouldn't expect much from them.

>

> They already said not all cc will be 0.01, some will get damage buffs.

Lol true but games pvp is on life support as is and with their time frames I donno lol

Prime Light Beam is an obvious target yeah. Skill is worse than Supply Crate now. Aside from that one, Im not happy with Full Counter being purely CC with no damage (feels wrong), PI (which is technically CC-adjacent) is overnerfed as all hell (And even was pre-patch). Executioners Scythe. Maybe some of the Warrior Hammer skills.