why black lion exclusives chest so expensive

why black lion exclusives chest so expensive? in tp its 3333g and its like 13000 gems. and u would never spend so many gems for keys to get these items from lion chest when lottery was happening. there was less boxes in tp but price was lower. i bought box for 1500g long ago. why anet made price bigger? its more than legendary weapon now

It's how supply and demand works. A-Net did not, as far as I'm aware, do anything to directly influence the AH prices. However, it no longer drops from the black lion chests, meaning it becomes more rare of a commodity. As it's rarity increases, the value goes up and the price people are willing to pay for it. My advice, if it's something outside your budget, simply wait for it to rotate back into the black lions chests. Then it's value will go down quite a bit, likely below 1k gold. Good luck in your Fashion Wars.

> @"Loboling.5293" said:

> It's how supply and demand works. A-Net did not, as far as I'm aware, do anything to directly influence the AH prices. However, it no longer drops from the black lion chests, meaning it becomes more rare of a commodity. As it's rarity increases, the value goes up and the price people are willing to pay for it. My advice, if it's something outside your budget, simply wait for it to rotate back into the black lions chests. Then it's value will go down quite a bit, likely below 1k gold. Good luck in your Fashion Wars.

yea it no longer droped from lion chests when i bought box for 1500g and its 6000 gems to convert to gold and that why it was that much coz no longer in chests but now more than double when situation would say same. coz even before u buy 50 keys for 4200 gems and u get skin which need with many other things with other keys till one key gives the skin i need. so for gambling u spend less and get a bit more things and not just single skin but now u pay so much much more to get just 1 skin.

can i expect price to be lower soon? coz i put in gems all i have and cant get money for long time and have so many plans as things to buy for gems and gold as converted from gems that i cant put all this into one item as exclusive box which is too big price now.

Price will go down when it's back in the loot table of the black lion chest or a new method is added to the game.

Keep an eye here: (on the acquisition section, it's listed as historical, as in it doesn't drop anymore)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest

Based on a quick scan of the information available, we can see that since 2017, every year in August, A-Net has added the item back into the black lion chest loot pool. So that's probably the safest bet as to when the price will come down.

> @"Loboling.5293" said:

> Price will go down when it's back in the loot table of the black lion chest or a new method is added to the game.

> Keep an eye here: (on the acquisition section, it's listed as historical, as in it doesn't drop anymore)

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Exclusives_Chest

>

> Based on a quick scan of the information available, we can see that since 2017, every year in August, A-Net has added the item back into the black lion chest loot pool. So that's probably the safest bet as to when the price will come down.

there is a selling price so how ppl get box to sell it in tp to get price lower there?

> @"Doggie.3184" said:

> Probably just 1 or a few people who bought them all out and raised the price.

in discussions i made before about fallen balthazar outfit u can look in my this forum account u will find how one person say his story that when was only 1 box in tp it costed for him 2600g and when was a bit more boxes it was 1000g so now is 20 boxes and price is 3333g and its more than 1 box for 2600g

Since it's introduction in 2017 it shows up in the Black Lion Chest as a drop once or twice a year. It has not shown up in 2020 yet.

Will it drop in price? Probably. https://www.gw2tp.com/item/82450-black-lion-exclusives-chest?full=1 The last time it was available was between September 2019 and middle of October 2019 and it did experience a price drop but for a very short duration. As for how far it could drop that is hard to say. You could try your luck with a buy order for 1000g that would put you behind 5 other people(for now ...).

> @"Doggie.3184" said:

> Probably just 1 or a few people who bought them all out and raised the price.

Definitely more than 1 because there are people undercutting each other's prices. It would be very silly for someone to undercut their own listing. :)