Make Endure Pain give true Invulnerability (WvW only change)

ProverbsofHell.2307

Warrior is a 130 range spec which has to use THREE, THREE utilities in order not to die frontline. Endure Pain doesn't protect against condi or CC, so you need to slot both resistance and stab and use all together to do something like delivering bubble or a quick burst.

Make Endure Pain give true Invul, but only in WvW (would be too much in sPvP).

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Not needed honestly. I play Shout Warr, half the time I don't even run any stance on my bar and always get my full duration bubbles out.

> >

> > Just dodge

>

> Well sure but not everyone is playing cleric lol, everything can survive if you got the right support and the enemy is lacking braincells.

Running Marauder half the time, having a good time. Sure, I'm not the gold standard when it comes to this. Just saying. There isn't much if any room for buffs on stances IMO.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > Not needed honestly. I play Shout Warr, half the time I don't even run any stance on my bar and always get my full duration bubbles out.

> >

> > Just dodge

>

> Well sure but not everyone is playing cleric lol, everything can survive if you got the right support and the enemy is lacking braincells.

You are just crying that you can't charge in 1vs3 and oneshot everyone anymore, because of the condi meta

> @"Mauzi.5892" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > Not needed honestly. I play Shout Warr, half the time I don't even run any stance on my bar and always get my full duration bubbles out.

> > >

> > > Just dodge

> >

> > Well sure but not everyone is playing cleric lol, everything can survive if you got the right support and the enemy is lacking braincells.

>

> You are just crying that you can't charge in 1vs3 and oneshot everyone anymore, because of the condi meta

Not sure what you mean? Are you talking about me in particular?