rune of sanctuary doesnt proc with adrenal health

Lighter.5631

> @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> Well, it's not confirmed to be working as intended, but it's true that it doesn't proc off of any form of passive healing.

It does work with Mending Might and Might Makes Right. I find it not working with Adrenal Health weird since you have to actively proc it with a burst attack. But to be honest if it worked with all the passive forms of healing then Warrior would be utterly unkillable with them. Still pretty durable with them in the current state though.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > Well, it's not confirmed to be working as intended, but it's true that it doesn't proc off of any form of passive healing.

>

> It does work with Mending Might and Might Makes Right. I find it not working with Adrenal Health weird since you have to actively proc it with a burst attack. But to be honest if it worked with all the passive forms of healing then Warrior would be utterly unkillable with them. Still pretty durable with them in the current state though.

By passive, I mean heal over time effects, that's the only type of healing that doesn't work. MMR or stuff like life steal work differently.

> @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > > Well, it's not confirmed to be working as intended, but it's true that it doesn't proc off of any form of passive healing.

> >

> > It does work with Mending Might and Might Makes Right. I find it not working with Adrenal Health weird since you have to actively proc it with a burst attack. But to be honest if it worked with all the passive forms of healing then Warrior would be utterly unkillable with them. Still pretty durable with them in the current state though.

>

> By passive, I mean heal over time effects, that's the only type of healing that doesn't work. MMR or stuff like life steal work differently.

True. Anything else though, even small heals will add a steady stream of barrier though.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > @"RabbitUp.8294" said:

> > Well, it's not confirmed to be working as intended, but it's true that it doesn't proc off of any form of passive healing.

>

> shouldn't be intended, "any heal you receive"

Would be awesome if it did, though if it truly were any heal they'd have to drop it to 5% or 10% instead of 20% because there would be classes that would break it hard and fast, like Warrior.