Bunker Firebrand

Sheobix.8796

Playing ranked, came across a dude who had a total heal/tank boon firebrand named "Bunk Thisssss" and we had three power glass cannons going at him nonstop, dude couldn't go down even just standing still, no dodging, just cycling through aegis, invuln, and spamming tomes. Needless to say, he never died and could indefinitely cap and hold points.

I was playing a core condi necro with corrupt boon as well as well of corruption in my bar, and casted everything I had when he was open.. could hardly get him to 50% and even if I blew lich form to get him down to 10% with three other people on the team trying to burst him down, he wouldn't die.

So, is this what we're back to? Bunker meta? Is this like HoT chrono bunker cancer but 100x worse and stupid to see?

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> If you cant kill a FB as 3 players you are the Problem, Not the fb

I don't think you understand the build we were fighting against. We all knew the invinc and aegis windows, also could tell when he was pulling out tome, but he was 100% healing and tank built.. he didn't do damage, that wasn't the problem. We were landing all of our kit and he could just stand still and basically /sit and couldn't kill him.

> @"Sheobix.8796" said:

> > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > If you cant kill a FB as 3 players you are the Problem, Not the fb

>

> I don't think you understand the build we were fighting against. We all knew the invinc and aegis windows, also could tell when he was pulling out tome, but he was 100% healing and tank built.. he didn't do damage, that wasn't the problem. We were landing all of our kit and he could just stand still and basically /sit and couldn't kill him.

Bunker fb isnt even meta currently, you were the problem