suggestion for wvw

titje.2745

i just did wvw again after some time because i need gift of battle for a legendary.

BUT when i got participation tier 6 i am about to go, but i just got tier 6 and it take some time to get there.

so i always wait till participation reach 0 and then i leave because i still get rewards for the tiers if its not zero.

and because there is a huge queue it's not fair for the ppl in the queue who wants to fight, are waiting till ppl who waiting for their full rewards

are leaving.

so my idea is, let us claim our rewards we should get after the timer of the participation bar is at zero so we can instantly leave and let others join wvw.

sorry for weird sentence but i think you understand me :)

and yes i can instantly leave without the extra reward but with a big queue i want everything possible so i can reach the gift of battle faster.

will wait for your opinion.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Why let your participation reach zero? If you leave, your participation rank will be saved.

> No need to raise it each time.

Yup, this. Just keep your participation high, it'll save there.

Edit: sometimes it will make you wait past a set of rewards, just like it does if you port into an outnumbered map.

One thing you can do to stop using up queue spots while you tick down is to hop to the Obsidian Sanctum. It has all the services, counts as still being in WvW while your participation wears off, and uses up no queue.

(I am too noob to WvW to know how to check my participation -- never seems to be on my buff bar -- so during my Warlords Armor pip gathering I've ticked down to zero just to eke out pip progress. I know that one time when I goofed and left WvW and then jumped right back in, I no longer got pips even though it was the same tick).

> @"titje.2745" said:

> i just did wvw again after some time because i need gift of battle for a legendary.

> BUT when i got participation tier 6 i am about to go, but i just got tier 6 and it take some time to get there.

> so i always wait till participation reach 0 and then i leave because i still get rewards for the tiers if its not zero.

> and because there is a huge queue it's not fair for the ppl in the queue who wants to fight, are waiting till ppl who waiting for their full rewards

> are leaving.

>

> so my idea is, let us claim our rewards we should get after the timer of the participation bar is at zero so we can instantly leave and let others join wvw.

> sorry for weird sentence but i think you understand me :)

>

> and yes i can instantly leave without the extra reward but with a big queue i want everything possible so i can reach the gift of battle faster.

>

> will wait for your opinion.

Your participation level is saved when you leave wvw, it's actually better for you to leave and save it at level 6 for the next time you log in rather than let it drain to 0. The lower you go on participation level the slower the reward track progresses, so it's better to keep it high as possible. Also you need tier 3+ participation level to get the skirmish rewards.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/WvW_Reward_Track