Mystery room in Super Adventure Box 2-1

When you go around to the right at the start(or fall down to the right from checkpoint 2), there's a little room I've never been able to figure out the purpose of hidden behind the waterfall. No enemies, baubles, NPCs or anything, I've tried digging everywhere and there doesn't appear to be a hidden bauble chest. Played the song of secrets, no bombable walls. Anyone got anything?

> @"Hecksler Der Henker.9280" said:

> Sometimes there are some rooms that have meaning later. That has happened many times.

>

> Do you mean this room?

> ![](https://imgur.com/Sx3Id33.png "")

Yeah, that one.

> @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> If i had to guess, it appears it would have been a fairy fountain used to upgrade an item, to be used to implemented after w3 or 4 were added.

Wellp, now you've got me gnashing my teeth waiting for world 3 again. xD Aside from just wanting more stuff to explore, I'm dying for a new weapon upgrade. The nunchaku bothers me, its floppiness makes me constantly underestimate its range.

I feel like a sword is gonna be the world 4 upgrade. It'll just be the Super Adventure Sword model, in whatever color. Hopefully rather than a % over 10 seconds DPS boost like the nunchaku, it'll just be a straight double damage per swing over the pointy stick. Being able to 2-shot the ninja assassins is gonna be sooo sweet.

No idea what the right interim weapon between "chain sticks" and sword would be, though. A dwarven hammer, maybe?

> @"ElforTheLandStander.7052" said:

> I feel like a sword is gonna be the world 4 upgrade. It'll just be the Super Adventure Sword model, in whatever color. Hopefully rather than a % over 10 seconds DPS boost like the nunchaku, it'll just be a straight double damage per swing over the pointy stick. Being able to 2-shot the ninja assassins is gonna be sooo sweet.

>

> No idea what the right interim weapon between "chain sticks" and sword would be, though. A dwarven hammer, maybe?

Nah, this isn't Lord of the Rings. Obviously the interim upgrade would be the Bigger Stick.

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> Nah the third upgrade of nunchaku is flame sword. Through there is a magic wand. If the wand throw something, it may be an upgrade of slingshot then.

The upgrade for the slingshot would be the bow. I can't find the list of all of the upgrades anymore.

There were plans to have 3 upgrades for each item. So the sword would've been stick > nunchuck > flame sword. Bombs were bomb > mega bomb > nuclear bomb. Whips were whip > boomerang > Plimpton the Falcon. Plimpton the Falcon is a reference to "George Plimpton's falcon game".

The three planned upgrades for the glove was wisdom > courage > power and were inspired by Zelda Triforce: