Lost 15 AP from Halloween patch

Yes, I had the achievement and I can't see the npc for the fix. I'm guessing a bit of "A Family Heirloom" situation? Where the npc dissapears for everyone on map after one person (or a few within a time limit) activates her?

Anyway, I don't mind if it takes a while, now that they are working on it, I'm ok with waiting for the fix (or rather now, waiting for the fix to the fix).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> While repeating story, I decided to spend the 5 minutes to redo the books again. I got 16 AP for that. (Whether it's worth your time or not is up to you.)

Sounds good, maybe I will do that. It also looks like the achievement has 16 steps now instead of 15. Did they add a 16th book or what did they change?

> @Malediktus.9250 said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > While repeating story, I decided to spend the 5 minutes to redo the books again. I got 16 AP for that. (Whether it's worth your time or not is up to you.)

> Sounds good, maybe I will do that. It also looks like the achievement has 16 steps now instead of 15. Did they add a 16th book or what did they change?

Nothing new was added as far as I can tell. I didn't re-do it after they changed it to 16, yet I have all 16 objectives checked off for the achievement.

> @RoseofGilead.8907 said:

> > @Malediktus.9250 said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > While repeating story, I decided to spend the 5 minutes to redo the books again. I got 16 AP for that. (Whether it's worth your time or not is up to you.)

> > Sounds good, maybe I will do that. It also looks like the achievement has 16 steps now instead of 15. Did they add a 16th book or what did they change?

>

> Nothing new was added as far as I can tell. I didn't re-do it after they changed it to 16, yet I have all 16 objectives checked off for the achievement.

That is normal. If an achievement is completed all tasks get auto completed.

> @xiiliea.9356 said:

> I don't see her anywhere either.

She's currently bugged> @Malediktus.9250 said:

> > @RoseofGilead.8907 said:

> > > @Malediktus.9250 said:

> > > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > While repeating story, I decided to spend the 5 minutes to redo the books again. I got 16 AP for that. (Whether it's worth your time or not is up to you.)

> > > Sounds good, maybe I will do that. It also looks like the achievement has 16 steps now instead of 15. Did they add a 16th book or what did they change?

> >

> > Nothing new was added as far as I can tell. I didn't re-do it after they changed it to 16, yet I have all 16 objectives checked off for the achievement.

> That is normal. If an achievement is completed all tasks get auto completed.

I don't think they added an extra book. I didn't compare closely with the wiki, but neither did I see any anomalies (I also did it with a friend, who had the same reaction). Maybe the original bug was that one of the steps wasn't adding a point (at a guess, I'd assume it was the first one: speak with Kormir —, erm that's the first one you do, but the last one in the panel list).

As a tip: waiting for Kormir to finish speaking is a good time to... fold laundry, brush teeth, clean some dishes (or maybe all 3?); it takes her about 10 minutes to say, "let me tell you guise sumfin about sumfin, but I ain't gonna do nuffin' about nuffin'. Later, y'all." (I thought the lore was very interesting first time through and second time I got some details, but now... sigh. But that's a topic for a different thread.)

> @Malediktus.9250 said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > While repeating story, I decided to spend the 5 minutes to redo the books again. I got 16 AP for that. (Whether it's worth your time or not is up to you.)

> Sounds good, maybe I will do that. It also looks like the achievement has 16 steps now instead of 15. Did they add a 16th book or what did they change?

I went to do it, since it will take less time for me to redo it than me waiting for the bugfix (Priestess Adhara) to be fixed...

The extra point is just listening to her which unlocks the hidden achievement. So 1 AP for each of the 15 books + listening to Kormir.

You also get the mini Sunspear Kormir again once completed.

Well I didn't have enough patience to wait anymore so I went and did the achievement again, got a 2nd Kormir mini and the 16 ap.

Here's hoping the incoming bug fix for the bug fix for the bug won't create some sort of conflict and/or error/achievement break for people who have done the achievement a 2nd time... lol