Help request from the german forum

Ziorah.9750

Hi,

I come from the eu forum, unfortunately there is hardly anything going on in the thieves forum. I hardly find any current discussions about the thief there.

Therefore I write with the help of the google translator to you. I'm looking for current skillthrees for pve and pvp, which weapons and skills to use. Is there a skillthree for pvp and wvw that I don't have to change armor and runes all the time when changing the game mode?

I know the site "metabattle.com". Unfortunately I'm not really sure what's really current there and what's not for the game modes.

I would be very happy about your help.

Ziorah

Do you mean skill tree?

As to your other questions:

1. There are build and gear templates for PvE and PvP for each character. The build template will contain your profession specializations and elite specialization choice if applicable. The gear template has a PvE tab and PvP tab. You will be able to select a rune and amulet in the PvP tab as well as your weapons.

2. If you have a different build for PvE and PvP you will need to switch to the PvP build when you enter PvP. Your gear, because it is on the PvP tab of the gear template should not need to be changed.

For advice about specific weapons and builds that are considered “good” by the players on this forum, post your current build and we can give advice about it. Otherwise, sites like metabattle are a decent starting point and you can ask about how to play builds you found on sites like that.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> Do you mean skill tree?

>

> As to your other questions:

>

> 1. There are build and gear templates for PvE and PvP for each character. The build template will contain your profession specializations and elite specialization choice if applicable. The gear template has a PvE tab and PvP tab. You will be able to select a rune and amulet in the PvP tab as well as your weapons.

> 2. If you have a different build for PvE and PvP you will need to switch to the PvP build when you enter PvP. Your gear, because it is on the PvP tab of the gear template should not need to be changed.

>

> For advice about specific weapons and builds that are considered “good” by the players on this forum, post your current build and we can give advice about it. Otherwise, sites like metabattle are a decent starting point and you can ask about how to play builds you found on sites like that.

The google translator didn't really translate what i wanted. I already know what you wrote to me.

Yes, i search for specific builds. In the german forum there is not really something going on. That's why i ask for help here. I know metabattle, but I wanted to ask here for builds. One build for pvp/wvw and obe build for pve.

Luphan